Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Euro Trash

sassa

so i'm at work and this spanish inbred euro trash bastard is doing something he shouldn't....i'm getting pissed off....this belgian hoe comes to him and in front of 15 people he sticks his hand down her pants while he's sitting at a computer. i am grossed out, ask him if he's a student (i know he's not) he says he is, gives me a hard stare, i say whatever, tell him he needs to stop lying and get the fuck out...he gets up....this mo fo is a foot taller than me and he is shaking his fist in my face telling me to get the fuck out of my workplace...calling me an asshole, literally spitting in my face........

why are most europeans that come here so fucking rude and bitchy? no manners, no respect, no class, no honor, no pride.......and they're ugly and dress like shit and smell. of course not all of them are like that...but i find this to be dominant especially for western europeans....

wtf........africans, south americans, and asians are sooo much more pleasant......i've never had a problem with anyone from these regions....

just venting...having a really irritating day right now......and i'm stuck on this piece of shit computer for another few hours.....

fuck euro trash.......:blown::chop::bigfinge:

:mad: :mad: :mad:

you always yell at people when they make general statements about another race/religion/country/etc so now im yellin' at you!!!

Originally posted by sassa

so i'm at work and this spanish inbred euro trash bastard is doing something he shouldn't....i'm getting pissed off....this belgian hoe comes to him and in front of 15 people he sticks his hand down her pants while he's sitting at a computer. i am grossed out, ask him if he's a student (i know he's not) he says he is, gives me a hard stare, i say whatever, tell him he needs to stop lying and get the fuck out...he gets up....this mo fo is a foot taller than me and he is shaking his fist in my face telling me to get the fuck out of my workplace...calling me an asshole, literally spitting in my face........

why are most europeans that come here so fucking rude and bitchy? no manners, no respect, no class, no honor, no pride.......and they're ugly and dress like shit and smell. of course not all of them are like that...but i find this to be dominant especially for western europeans....

wtf........africans, south americans, and asians are sooo much more pleasant......i've never had a problem with anyone from these regions....

just venting...having a really irritating day right now......and i'm stuck on this piece of shit computer for another few hours.....

fuck euro trash.......:blown::chop::bigfinge:

Originally posted by reddog4063

you always yell at people when they make general statements about another race/religion/country/etc so now im yellin' at you!!!

OHHHHHHHHH SHIT!!

Sassa he just anally ram rodded u up yer buttocks..how do u feel about that?

Originally posted by reddog4063

i said MOST, not ALL.

you're right. i'm sorry. but i still stand by my words...in the past 5 years i've been in the states, 99% of the europeans i've met have been crude and horrible. of course they're not all like that, and i said that :rolleyes: so chill out please. if you're european i apologize but it's the same over there too, there are soooooo many rude people in paris, brussels, athens, munich, london.......

must be the shitty weather. some psychologists believe weather affects a person's personality. ever wondered why people in fiji and hawaii are so chill? because they live in paradise, while people in europe live with the cold and dark most of the time.....

yell at me if you wish, but they're still bastards.

eastern europe is so much better than western europe.

I'm sorry you had such bad experiences with Western Europians...

I have a few friends from western europe and they don't smell and very polite and mannered... they always bitch about americans not being mannered... I never had an encounter with a rude west europian, (except for some polish guys but they're from eastern europe)

but i think it comes from their background. I think if you take a family of scientist or some other respected profession people tend to be more cultured and mannered because they have to deal with people on a professional level.

How old was the guy?

Originally posted by thrillfire

I'm sorry you had such bad experiences with Western Europians...

I have a few friends from western europe and they don't smell and very polite and mannered... they always bitch about americans not being mannered... I never had an encounter with a rude west europian, (except for some polish guys but they're from eastern europe)

but i think it comes from their background. I think if you take a family of scientist or some other respected profession people tend to be more cultured and mannered because they have to deal with people on a professional level.

How old was the guy?

probably like 18. of course i agree, i didn't mean to generalize, i wrote that with the incident in my head. i guess rude people exist everywhere, i just got fed up that day because for some reason, most of the western europeans here are fucked up.

What you just said about Western Europeans (that they're rude, poorly dressed, etc.), all of them say the exact same about Americans. Maybe your personality is to blame for your unfortunate encounters with Europeans. I don't know you, but perhaps what you described of them, you really described what they think of you.

Originally posted by ellinita

What you just said about Western Europeans (that they're rude, poorly dressed, etc.), all of them say the exact same about Americans. Maybe your personality is to blame for your unfortunate encounters with Europeans. I don't know you, but perhaps what you described of them, you really described what they think of you.

hardly. i barely talk to them, they are from a separate school next to mine......i've tried to be nice, because from the way i see it, there is no point in being rude to anyone unless they deserve it. but probably 85% do not attempt to even return a hello or a smile. it really irritates me.....

anyways. this topic is done with, i guess.