Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does E have a shelf life?

cdeep

A couple of pills (not sure of specifics, MDMA or MDA), sitting around for say, about a year...would the effects be greatly diminished or would the effects be similar to what they would've been like if taken a year ago? Any ideas?

:confused:

Originally posted by elitesnautica

My question is - how the hell do you keep good pills around for a year.

Mine dont last a week.

Nautica

:laugh: :laugh: It takes guts to keep 'em around and not do them:tongue:

Will power, I suppose. Well, that and a few different new jobs with the threat of testing, plus ignorance as to exactly how long any toxins stay in one's system.

Job is stable (for now) and will power is depleted. Hence, the question being posed now.:D

I WAS JUST DOIN SUMM RESEARCH & IT SAYS THAT MDMA CAN BE JUST SITTING IN THE OPEN NOT PRESERVED OR ANYTHING FOR WHATEVER TIME... FOR EXAMPLE IF YOU PUT AWAY A FEW PILLS FOR 10 YEARS.... THEY WILL BE JUST AS POTENT WHEN YOU TAKE THEM ;) ;) SO NOW YOU GUYS KNOW THAT WHEN YOU RUN IN TO A GOOD BATCH , PUT EM AWAY :D :D

Originally posted by shroomy

Cookie for Koky :)

yes, MDMA will keep for practically ever (at least hundreds of years.) It is a very stable chemical even at high temperatures.

u saying this under the assumption that the tablet is pure MDMA (chances of that are slim to none), hence the tablet that he is, wont last that long....

peace

jonathan

That is not how it works, the fillers/binders that are used to keep everything together and in pill form are not chemically active anyway. Only the MDMA (or MDA, MDMA etc.)

So even if the pills crumble into dust (which is not going to happen,) sweep up the dust and eat it. and you are still going to roll like if would have the day it came out of the kitchen.

That is not how it works, the fillers/binders that are used to keep everything together and in pill form are not chemically active anyway. Only the MDMA (or MDA, MDMA etc.)

So even if the pills crumble into dust (which is not going to happen,) sweep up the dust and eat it. and you are still going to roll like if would have the day it came out of the kitchen.

my point is that the MDMA may be cut up with other drugs like PCP, Cocaine, and that will affect the shelf-life of the pill in total. And Unless u are the one who made the tablet with your hands, you have no idea whats in there, so bottomline u have no idea what the shelf-life is......

peace

jonathan

uh... ok.... :rolleyes:

I guess the PCP or Coke in the pills could lose its punch (like thats a bad thing?)

But the question is does E have a self life.. and since E is MDMA (or at least MDXX) .... well enough said.

BTW out of the hundreds of thousands of pills tested, I know of none that have had PCP in them and only one that has had coke in it (which is pretty fucking pointless since your stomache acid will neutralize about 95% of it)

and if you really thing there is H, Coke, speed and pcp in pills.... you really shouldn't be posting shit as a response here with out a disclaimer.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I found a pill in a box that I had maybe like 2 years ago and it was there for prob a lil over a year...I did it and all I had was a really bad head ache and I threw up the whole time, it had its little ups but mostly downs...So I dunno maybe it was the pill

• 3 weeks later...

uh... ok.... :rolleyes:

I guess the PCP or Coke in the pills could lose its punch (like thats a bad thing?)

But the question is does E have a self life.. and since E is MDMA (or at least MDXX) .... well enough said.

BTW out of the hundreds of thousands of pills tested, I know of none that have had PCP in them and only one that has had coke in it (which is pretty fucking pointless since your stomache acid will neutralize about 95% of it)

and if you really thing there is H, Coke, speed and pcp in pills.... you really shouldn't be posting shit as a response here with out a disclaimer.

http://www.ecstasydata.org/viewtablet.php?ID=1144