Clubplanet Nightlife Community

amazing mix

livin42nite

Space or maze, one of you guys need to book adam freeland. Just finally got to check his essential mix and its amazing. By far the best mix this year and I'm not even a breaks fan. Crazy mix, but for those who can't handle somebody using their music to send a message across then don't download cause its a very political and antiwar mix.

nah missed it, was at space 34 most of the conference and when I wasn't was at opium. Was my first conference so did best to catch biggest names I had never seen. Next year though think it will be about the guys that come very rarely. Not saying did not enjoy the conference, was one of the best weeks of my life and got those two clubs to thank for it, just next year will be a little change. What's going on with spi now anyways? Oh and rcrespo how about that mix of nirvana's smells like teen spirit or that radiohead track in there. Trust me you guys need to check this mix out.

somehow i doubt anyone will bring him down here. only other time he's been in miami other than conference was when dade brought him to shadow years back.

he might've been at some raves up in ft.laud or more up north, but that's as close as he's gotten i think.

The more I listen to the mix the better it gets. THis guy has some serious balls to put out a mix like that, I mean some people get pissed about danny tenaglia just saying make music not war, this guy's whole mix is antiwar and questioning freedom and all that. Crazy ass mix.

Originally posted by livin42nite

The more I listen to the mix the better it gets. THis guy has some serious balls to put out a mix like that, I mean some people get pissed about danny tenaglia just saying make music not war, this guy's whole mix is antiwar and questioning freedom and all that. Crazy ass mix.

It is an awesome mix ... 2 hrs. of great bad @$$ breaks ...

Check out Jonathan Lisle's Regime Change in slsk ... master progressive breaks with a political message OF HOPE as well ...

:hat: