Clubplanet Nightlife Community

pictures from Mauro Picotto - pics don't lie!

Originally posted by crank47

Found on the Buzz board, just print it out.

cardcode.jpg

no matter what this says, only the printed ones (I mean little cards professionally printed) entitle you to free access.....

the ones on the web & email only will give you a discount....

I asked the team directly after I saw these myself on the Buzz board.....

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by magyarcica

I hate velveeta too...... the real thing mind you.....

but to each it's own...... if you guys wanna see me and magic8ball up on the block again you gotta play some T R A N C E !!!!!!

btw, anyone want some passes for Deep Dish this Friday????

ooops, that aint trance! :rolleyes:

I've got the printed ones for free access before 11pm.... just gotta figure how to send them to you guys......

You could mail them to one of us! ;)

:D

Originally posted by raver_mania

You could mail them to one of us! ;)

Yeah cause then it would definitely get there by Friday... :rolleyes:

Why dont' you just mention the fact that there may or may not be some people getting together tomorrow after work for drinks - and she could show up then. :shaky:

DAMN!!!! :aright:

Originally posted by raver_mania

OK magyarcica, due to popular demand, your presence is requested tomorrow at a happy hour that may or may not be happening. Hopefully more on the may side!

:shaky:

if someone will kindly tell me where and when my presence is requested I will make sure to show up......!

Originally posted by magyarcica

no matter what this says, only the printed ones (I mean little cards professionally printed) entitle you to free access.....

the ones on the web & email only will give you a discount....

I asked the team directly after I saw these myself on the Buzz board.....

whatever. I got in free w/no problem with the exact same card shown. In fact, it was masoud himself who took the print out from me at the box office.

Originally posted by spinsaikel

whatever. I got in free w/no problem with the exact same card shown. In fact, it was masoud himself who took the print out from me at the box office.

ok, yes, for a couple of reasons:

it is usually free till 11pm with either email or printed card EXCEPT special occassions such as Picotto & Deep Dish.

last week a few promoters posted cards such as those at the last minute so it was decided that they should be honored. my printouts were also honored last weekend.

as far as I have been told by the Code team today, this will not be the case this week.

so, I am just letting you know what I know. I don't do the rules, nor do I apply them, but I don't believe in BSing people so I try to give them the right info.....

Originally posted by jroo

ok, will the real magic8ball please stand up?

Ask again later. Just kidding, its me. There was no fingersnapping going on but i'll confess i was dancing in the dj booth with the glow stick. Caught red handed. :rolleyes:

Guest jroo
Originally posted by magic8ball

Ask again later. Just kidding, its me. There was no fingersnapping going on but i'll confess i was dancing in the dj booth with the glow stick. Caught red handed. :rolleyes:

everytime i look at that pic the dude in the background cracks me up and wierds me out all at the same time. is he a friend of yours? dont mean any disrespect, but thought i would share my two cents. :)

I love ppl. that say Trance sucks as a matter of fact. I know you can disregard any opinion they have in the future. Because, it is a tailtale sign that they don't understand what a subjective opinion is. Though I agree about the Dj poll... While I do like Tiesto that Djmag thing is BULLLLLLSHIT!

Originally posted by arcloverdc

I love ppl. that say Trance sucks as a matter of fact. I know you can disregard any opinion they have in the future. Because, it is a tailtale sign that they don't understand what a subjective opinion is. Though I agree about the Dj poll... While I do like Tiesto that Djmag thing is BULLLLLLSHIT!

We just like to pretend like we're music snobs. It makes us feel like we're one of the bigger message boards.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

We just like to pretend like we're music snobs. It makes us feel like we're one of the bigger message boards.

There are better boards to be a music snob... Like the Buzzboard. Most ppl. (rightly so) think Clubplanet is a joke and no respectable club should even be mentioned on here. Oh well, I respect anyone who can make constructive criticism about Trance, understanding that for other ppl. who may have been in the scene for years and years... love it! :)

There are better boards to be a music snob... Like the Buzzboard. Most ppl. (rightly so) think Clubplanet is a joke and no respectable club should even be mentioned on here. Oh well, I respect anyone who can make constructive criticism about Trance, understanding that for other ppl. who may have been in the scene for years and years... love it! :)

I made a post earlier about hating everyone on this board. Please don't make me repeat myself.

There are better boards to be a music snob... Like the Buzzboard. Most ppl. (rightly so) think Clubplanet is a joke and no respectable club should even be mentioned on here.

Did you hear that everyone?...we are a joke...haha...lol

And I thought you should def take a message board seriously.

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by merkie

Did you hear that everyone?...we are a joke...haha...lol

And I thought you should def take a message board seriously.

:rolleyes:

I live and die by what happens on this board, everyday. :mad: Please don't make a joke of my life's work.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

I don't know what's funnier. The fact that Clubplanet is a joke, or the fact that it means Vic has wasted the last two years of his life post whoring on a joke messageboard. :D

met lots of great people through this joke messageboard, so i'll keep on post whoring :D