Clubplanet Nightlife Community

pictures from Mauro Picotto - pics don't lie!

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no u guys completely missed the point. I hate the Buzzboard, but they think this board is a joke, and they are hardcore music-snobs. I was really just jokin' to be honest I don't give a fuck. Someone mentioned something about being a music snob and I thought it was funny. Buzz ppl. RIP on Trance like no other and its really funny. I dunno if you have ever seen the Code threads over there man they get vicious as hell. I was just pointing out the fact that the Buzzboard is full of snobs and some ppl. think this board is a joke. I was not expressing my own opinions. My only beef is with ppl. that pretend like they know so much about EDM and think they have a right to tell other ppl. what they listen to sucks. The rest is a crapshoot.

And only one person provided serious constructive criticism of trance. No surprise though...

Originally posted by arcloverdc

no u guys completely missed the point. I hate the Buzzboard, but they think this board is a joke, and they are hardcore music-snobs. I was really just jokin' to be honest I don't give a fuck. Someone mentioned something about being a music snob and I thought it was funny. Buzz ppl. RIP on Trance like no other and its really funny. I dunno if you have ever seen the Code threads over there man they get vicious as hell. I was just pointing out the fact that the Buzzboard is full of snobs and some ppl. think this board is a joke. I was not expressing my own opinions. My only beef is with ppl. that pretend like they know so much about EDM and think they have a right to tell other ppl. what they listen to sucks. The rest is a crapshoot.

And only one person provided serious constructive criticism of trance. No surprise though...

Eh. Who cares what a bunch of 18 year old dirty ravers think.

its cool man - everyone's gonna say everything they don't like sucks! Gotta live wit it...(reminiscent of old Twilo vs Sound Factory "fights").

Originally posted by raver_mania

its cool man - everyone's gonna say everything they don't like sucks! Gotta live wit it...(reminiscent of old Twilo vs Sound Factory "fights").

yeah, we all know you "went to Twilo" in reality your a JP-head. :D

no u guys completely missed the point. I hate the Buzzboard, but they think this board is a joke, and they are hardcore music-snobs.

What the fuck are you talking about? The people on the Buzz board have never heard of club planet and there are only about 3 music snobs on there out of the thousands of registered users.

Originally posted by Kuro

What the fuck are you talking about? The people on the Buzz board have never heard of club planet and there are only about 3 music snobs on there out of the thousands of registered users.

He was trying to recover and save his ass...not working too well.:tongue:

of course I want to save my ass on this board of course! lol... If you think that the Buzz ppl. don't know what Club Planet is you are nuts. And if you think there are only 3 music snobs then you obviously don't read to much. Frankly you guys can think what you want, its fine by me.

of course I want to save my ass on this board of course! lol... If you think that the Buzz ppl. don't know what Club Planet is you are nuts. And if you think there are only 3 music snobs then you obviously don't read to much. Frankly you guys can think what you want, its fine by me.

are you nygblue or something like that on the buzzboard?

Originally posted by raver_mania

yeah unfortunately that is true. But ya know I have come to grips, I use to fight it tooth and nail but its pointless. I love all forms of Electronic Dance and I have not and will not let someone's rants change how I feel about certain artists or genres...

Guest jroo

and who did that??

the rest of you fuckers-

rave and roll huh? :rolleyes: you guys are so immature. i mean, seriously...

Whenever I mention club planet to anyone on the Buzz board they have no idea what I'm talking about. Club Planet never gets mentioned on the Buzz board so I don't know why you think they consider it to be a joke (although aparently the entire industry thinks that DC Club Planet cult is a joke according to some people). And most of the people on the Buzz board like trance. And thank you for permission to think whatever I want. Trance sucks.

Originally posted by Kuro

Whenever I mention club planet to anyone on the Buzz board they have no idea what I'm talking about. Club Planet never gets mentioned on the Buzz board so I don't know why you think they consider it to be a joke (although aparently the entire industry thinks that DC Club Planet cult is a joke according to some people). And most of the people on the Buzz board like trance. And thank you for permission to think whatever I want. Trance sucks.

I think that's the first time I've ever seen Kuro get angry. I'm scared. :(

Guest jroo
Originally posted by nourishment

What a minute. Nobody told me this was a "cult". Y'all fuckers can be damn sure that I will no longer be accepting "kool-aid" from any of you. :shaky:

Fall back in line little one, your time will come to be the chosen one.

Originally posted by nourishment

What a minute. Nobody told me this was a "cult". Y'all fuckers can be damn sure that I will no longer be accepting "kool-aid" from any of you. :shaky:

You mean when I gave you all those pamphlets and told you about our way of life, it didn't signal any warnings?