Clubplanet Nightlife Community

pictures from Mauro Picotto - pics don't lie!

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by arcloverdc

There are better boards to be a music snob... Like the Buzzboard. Most ppl. (rightly so) think Clubplanet is a joke and no respectable club should even be mentioned on here. Oh well, I respect anyone who can make constructive criticism about Trance, understanding that for other ppl. who may have been in the scene for years and years... love it! :)

hahaha...the Buzz board is full of little kiddies - they probably think everything is a joke. At least, if you're gonna compare us to other boards, compare us to some *real* music-oriented ones like Mercuryserver.com. :D

Epic trance does suck...its boring because almost all the songs have the same breakdowns, and cheesy build-ups, and recycle the same limited number of riffs. Now, you wanna talk interesting trance, talk Psychadelic! :D

BTW, for your info, a lot of people on your beloved Buzz board also think trance sucks..lol.

Originally posted by raver_mania

hahaha...the Buzz board is full of little kiddies - they probably think everything is a joke. At least, if you're gonna compare us to other boards, compare us to some *real* music-oriented ones like Mercuryserver.com. :D

Epic trance does suck...its boring because almost all the songs have the same breakdowns, and cheesy build-ups, and recycle the same limited number of riffs. Now, you wanna talk interesting trance, talk Psychadelic! :D

BTW, for your info, a lot of people on your beloved Buzz board also think trance sucks..lol.

werd. :)

Originally posted by raver_mania

apparently u r confused raver...we r a JOKE and the Buzzboard is SERIOUS...haha. So says the message board aficionado and lover of :cheese: . All bow down...

Guest jroo

There are better boards to be a music snob... Like the Buzzboard. Most ppl. (rightly so) think Clubplanet is a joke and no respectable club should even be mentioned on here. Oh well, I respect anyone who can make constructive criticism about Trance, understanding that for other ppl. who may have been in the scene for years and years... love it! :)

all the trance that i have heard has no bass, i dont like it, its not in your face enough for me. there are only a few of us on here that like drum and bass or breaks or jungle. i think its cool that some of you guys like trance. i could really care less. i may even go hang out with some of you and listen to trance, doesnt mean i like it, just means that i'm down to have a good time. with our group of friends we can be anywhere and enjoy ourselves. we do have some pretentious music snobs, but all and all we're down to party.

I see no reason for you to be on clubplanet if it's such a joke to you. Btw, you have mentioned a respectable club (ARC-loverdc...DER!!) If you want to talk about being music snobs, the GU board will rip your trance lovin' ass to shreds. Not only are they assholes, they also don't have much of a sense of humor. I have no desire to go on ther anymore because messageboards shouldn't be taken seriously. Just like right now how I don't really take your posts seriously. Even I don't take my posts seriously.

Originally posted by jroo

all the trance that i have heard has no bass, i dont like it, its not in your face enough for me. there are only a few of us on here that like drum and bass or breaks or jungle. i think its cool that some of you guys like trance. i could really care less. i may even go hang out with some of you and listen to trance, doesnt mean i like it, just means that i'm down to have a good time. with our group of friends we can be anywhere and enjoy ourselves. we do have some pretentious music snobs, but all and all we're down to party.

Could not have said it any better myself.

Originally posted by merkie

apparently u r confused raver...we r a JOKE and the Buzzboard is SERIOUS...haha. So says the message board aficionado and lover of :cheese: . All bow down...

how did I not see your post merkie? LOL! let's go make out now...

Originally posted by jroo

if you are listening to trance that means your probably fucked up jroo

I am the self-proclaimed music snob of CP, dammit!!! I know everything about every song. I trainspot ALL of them BWAHHAHAHAHAHA. And only I can determine their inherent worthiness.....bwahahahaha!

Trance is candy. Only immature brainless children who don't know any better would want it all the time.....see Glow. It's one thing to have a fav DJ who spins trance, but to only listen to that genre rots your brain....just like candy.

Originally posted by revaluation

I am the self-proclaimed music snob of CP, dammit!!! I know everything about every song. I trainspot ALL of them BWAHHAHAHAHAHA. And only I can determine their inherent worthiness.....bwahahahaha!

Well at least you're admitting it.... now there's only another 11 steps to go. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by revaluation

at least that first sentence is true. :D