Clubplanet Nightlife Community

soundtrack to your life...

if you had to compile a soundtrack to your life, what songs would be on it??? (i thought of this when i was watching some corny teenybopper show, and every time something happend or they did something music would be in the background, and then i started thinking about movies and etc, and how weird it would be if in real life there really was music going on as we lived... lol... you know how weird and noisey the train would be or in an elevator.. lmao... in any event... whats would be on yours???)

i used to have a scene in my head - the first one in a movie. george michael's "freedom '92 (i think '92)" plays while the opening credits roll. the camera exits a subway station (the one near my work, at the time), and as soon as the camera passes into the full light of day, a particular part comes on -(it's the section of the song where he holds "do not make the maaaaaaaaaannnnnn," the word "man" being held for 8 1/2 counts) sort of an explosion along with the light. the camera keeps moving, the song and credits keep playing, and it isn't until we're somewhere down the block that the song starts skipping - then the camera turns to see me, smacking my discman, on my way somewhere.

lets make this a lil easier... what type of music would be on in the background of an average day for you??? (if someone with a camera followed you on any given weekday what TYPE of music would be subtley in the background???)

Originally posted by Codica3

My soundtrack would actually be rather sad.. :(

Mine would partially be sad, with these 3:

Piano man Billy Joel

American Pie who was that?

cat's in the cradle another one skips my mind.

Go Moby

Im sure you guys know these songs. They're very touching, and always get me in some way.

More upbeat songs would be:

Born in the USA Springsteen

any Beck song

:cool:

Originally posted by dgmodel

lets make this a lil easier... what type of music would be on in the background of an average day for you??? (if someone with a camera followed you on any given weekday what TYPE of music would be subtley in the background???)

Probally pathetic music as portrayed by this guy: :nopity:

Originally posted by elementx

Same here... That is why I will wait until I am about 70 I will answer this thread... Maybe things will turn around by then. :(

I'm hoping things will turn around within the next couple of years. :D

• 1 year later...