Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Avalon this Saturday

nyis4meatheads

Does anyone know who's spinning at Avalon on Saturday? It's my friend and his girlfriend's birthday so they're getting the table next to the DJ booth, a room at the Ritz, blah blah blah ( read: spending WAY too much money on a night for no good reason... they just want to feel like high rollers :rolleyes: )

Are any of you planning on going?

Originally posted by stymie

r u serious? or is this a joke?

I only wish this were a joke...

Last time they went to Avalon, they racked up a fucking $800 bar tab. This is NOT my idea of a good time.

I weasled my way out of it last time, but they nailed me on this one. I like these people, just not when they decide to be high rollers...

Jeremy is spinning on Saturday and there's a casting call for bit parts on Sex in the City, so make sure you guys look extra good!! lol

You guys should come to afterhours...maybe you'll see some glowswords.

XOOX

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

I only wish this were a joke...

Last time they went to Avalon, they racked up a fucking $800 bar tab. This is NOT my idea of a good time.

I weasled my way out of it last time, but they nailed me on this one. I like these people, just not when they decide to be high rollers...

No clue what I'm doing on sat night yet. Aren't sat nights pretty dead in there?

Originally posted by sparkem

Jeremy is spinning on Saturday and there's a casting call for bit parts on Sex in the City, so make sure you guys look extra good!! lol

You guys should come to afterhours...maybe you'll see some glowswords.

XOOX

Nice, well I'll finally get to hear a full Nailz set. I'm gonna post a thread to call him out... make sure he plays extra techhhhhhhhhhhhhh for me :D -- Nailz, if you're reading this, you better wow me on Saturday :tongue:

g, if I were you, I'd avoid us at all cost on Saturday... some of the stories I heard from their last visit made me cringe. Although, they did have girls drinking champagne off each other in the NuRoom. Hmmmmm :idea:

Nice, well I'll finally get to hear a full Nailz set. I'm gonna post a thread to call him out... make sure he plays extra techhhhhhhhhhhhhh for me :D -- Nailz, if you're reading this, you better wow me on Saturday :tongue:

g, if I were you, I'd avoid us at all cost on Saturday... some of the stories I heard from their last visit made me cringe. Although, they did have girls drinking champagne off each other in the NuRoom. Hmmmmm :idea:

Nailz is nice... I have been a big supporter of Nailz since the days of The Dockside in Fanuiel hall, my friends and I used to go every Thursday night to hear him.. then he went to Venu.

:laugh: Ahhhh- Let me guess- Erin's birthday?? You make sure to give her a big kiss for me ;)

Originally posted by whadupg

:laugh: Ahhhh- Let me guess- Erin's birthday?? You make sure to give her a big kiss for me ;)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: will a crotch-grab suffice? I had almost forgotten that you all know each other.

I have to admit... when I think about the circle of people/6 degrees of separation by which you guys know my buddy from college's girlfriend... it makes me a little nauseous (not because of you guys, just when you think about the whole situation).

You're both going to be missing out on champagne-boob drinking... sure you don't want to reconsider? :tongue:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: will a crotch-grab suffice? I had almost forgotten that you all know each other.

I have to admit... when I think about the circle of people/6 degrees of separation by which you guys know my buddy from college's girlfriend... it makes me a little nauseous (not because of you guys, just when you think about the whole situation).

You're both going to be missing out on champagne-boob drinking... sure you don't want to reconsider? :tongue:

Yeah, that was two back to back really weird nights, again I repeat:licker: She was really going after G though, I felt bad it was almost like G was in heat and Erin could smell it or something....:laugh: She was a nice girl and I'm not the biggest hippocrit I am up for being naughty and fooling around just like the next person but I just get a laugh out of it. We will be missing the champagne just as much as it will be missing us....;)

:laugh: Way back when (in j's words) "i was in heat" (which BTW I wasn't!!! I completely blame my pheromones on this one :tongue: ) they were planning on going up to Montreal for her bday & I got a special invite :D Nope wish I could make it, but I'm all booked up this Saturday!

Originally posted by prplhz

She was really going after G though, I felt bad it was almost like G was in heat and Erin could smell it or something

:laugh: Chicks in heat!!! Yeah, Erin's a bit on the... ummmm.. aggressive side sometimes, especially when it comes to girls. G's trying blame her phermones, but I'm not buying it! We know you girls are all FrEAks!

I don't know what happened to the montreal idea, but I definitely would've taken that over Avalon on Saturday. I don't think you'll be missing too much g.

We will be missing the champagne just as much as it will be missing us....
Good line :aright:

:laugh: Chicks in heat!!! Yeah, Erin's a bit on the... ummmm.. aggressive side sometimes, especially when it comes to girls. G's trying blame her phermones, but I'm not buying it! We know you girls are all FrEAks!

I don't know what happened to the montreal idea, but I definitely would've taken that over Avalon on Saturday. I don't think you'll be missing too much g.

Good line :aright:

wait is this the same erin i know brian? :confused:

hahahahahahaha... nonononononnononono NOT the same Erin!

The one you're thinking of is a MUCH bigger slut! (and is evil too... very, very evil)

hahahahahha - noice! so she hasnt changed her ways since hs then :laugh: