Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Friday 4th Of July*tom Stephan@maze

eddyguerra305

so we got on the 3rd danny howells/dubfire at space, 4th tiesto then tom stephan, and on the 5th sander k. Miniconference we got here that weekend. With these events, the rest of lineup for july at space, and the opium lineups which are nothing short of amazing looks like we got lots of great events heading our way this summer. Curious as to what life has to offer as it was supposed to be opening soon now. Anyways biz and lp, eddy, dave gotta say you guys are putting on some kick ass lineups.

Guest saleen351

ITS TIME FOR THE REVOLUTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET DOWN ON THE BEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

JIMMY T LIME BAR?

Calling all Miami Leadheads: It's time for the 'Roach'

Superchumbo on the 4th and Danny Howells on July 3rd -----> get down - it's party time!

I've said it once I'll say it again: I'm Tom Stephan's Bitch and a Ho 4 Howells.

Has everyone heard Tom's Wild Luv - roach motel remix - SOO GOOD! :D

Originally posted by livin42nite

so we got on the 3rd danny howells/dubfire at space, 4th tiesto then tom stephan, and on the 5th sander k. Miniconference we got here that weekend. With these events, the rest of lineup for july at space, and the opium lineups which are nothing short of amazing looks like we got lots of great events heading our way this summer. Curious as to what life has to offer as it was supposed to be opening soon now. Anyways biz and lp, eddy, dave gotta say you guys are putting on some kick ass lineups.

I second that. good work guys. where getting spoiled with these summer lineups.. :D

Originally posted by ogmiami

You think I'm not there but often you're wrong. I don't usually stay long or make it a big deal.

well in that case im just downright insulted that you dont say hi. im right in the damn front:confused: quit using the alley entrance Mr. Celebrity:cool: :tongue:

Acosta on sat 6.7.03 also