djoscarg

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this is another CACA thread.

Zzzz.....

So let me get my question in since LP is here.

What is the Disco thing?

What is it going to be, or a surprize for the masses? What is ur concept behind it?

:rainbow: :afro:

and yes every life as a time to end.

Thank You,

Nexus

PS tell nick to email me that post that he told me about,,

The only reason I got into this "business" was because I could dance and play all the time. Now I have to "grow up and act like an owner and business man?" Forget about it. This night club owner shit is too stressful and demanding. I am going back to selling churros on 8 street before my "world ends."

Churros, get your space churros here!

Originally posted by nexusgroove

this is another CACA thread.

Zzzz.....

So let me get my question in since LP is here.

What is the Disco thing?

What is it going to be, or a surprize for the masses? What is ur concept behind it?

Fact is I don't know. We were hanging in the patio drinking Gray Goose and thought it was a good idea at the time. We should stop drinking and making decisions. I'll tell you what though...It's going to be a hell of a fun party and Mr. Oscar G is going to rock it! We are going all out on this one. The whole club is dressing up. I got my pin stripped 3 piece polyester suit ironed and starched and I am ready to boogie.:afro:

lol. Hey the churro bizz on 8 st sucks... Hialeah has the market now.

Besides, to keep a club open for almost 4 year is not an easy task. Look at may clubs that opened about 3 years ago. where are they now, Level doesn't count.. that play is a whore house, open to any type of event or music.

I'm talking about clubs that have remained the same for the last 3 years with out major format changes..

Look at club deep. People say its ghetto, but Peter keeps it alive and well with its same ghetto format.

In my book LP is doing a great ass job. Yes some of us have problem with employee's at space, but thats not his fault.

Like I said LP bust his ass and get dirty with work. I was there when he was tweeking the system for all the attended at 7pm. All bumbed out in shorts tweeking a sound system by hand.. Lets see Noah Lazs or Kelly do something like that... nope they got do boys.. don't know what an XLR is.

Originally posted by spacious

They been numbered since the day I was born. So have everyone else's. Sooner or later everyone gets it. POW! :blown:

:laugh: back to the topic . :D so what's up with studio 34 is this straight up disco , classics, or both ??:confused:

I say dressup the patio as a old disco style, and get some bad ass disco DJ play disco/freestyle all night. You'll be amazed of how many disco freeks live in Miami.

And do the typical on the inside of the venue.

Put Padilla, he spun a great set last weekend after Tiesto. As a Classic DJ

lol....

Disco at Space34.

1. 34 Churros, LLC

2. Space Churros, LLC

or

3. Space 34 Churros, LLC

i am sure they will sell well, maybe put them on the NYSE lol

will the be photographers there when all the CP people show up in disco attire and realize **no one else did** ??? hmmm :rolleyes:

Originally posted by spacious

They been numbered since the day I was born. So have everyone else's. Sooner or later everyone gets it. POW! :blown:

That's one for me to write down :) That's a quote for when I eventually option the rights to your life story.

You made a valid point though...if you're enjoying life, and you're making a shitload of money doing it, why change? Ya know what? Most of the people I graduated college with are working in stuffy office buildings, wearing a three piece suit, and miserable at the end of the day...they make more money than me, drive nicer cars than I do (wait I don't drive, so that's not too hard...), and have a nicer home than I do...but they're bloody miserable. I love my day job, and my night job...sure I'm beat at the end of a long shoot, or a long day at the lab, but I feel fine...besides, what's the use of having a nice car if it's roasting in a parking lot all day? What's the use of a nice house if you're never there? What's the use of having a hot girlfriend if you're never around to screw like crazed weasels? :laugh:

SPACE 34 THE REVOLUTION, I'm sure it will be fun as every party is there shit I am still speachless after Tiesto proof that Trance still holds it down. As far as I am concerned they could have Karaoke night in the blue room and the place would still be packed:laugh: keep the idea's a coming

Guest saleen351

any dj who plays at disco night where as people dress in disco gear etc, and its not classics night will get an automatic suspension of being on my top dj list for at least 3 months...

Its just pure gayness......

Space you have a shot at doing something great... Get rid of the cattle and drug mentality, and bring in a real lighting guy, and sound engineer, and drop the fucking hammer!!!!!!!!!!!

this disney land shit has to go!!!!!!!!!!

Oscar to be straight up, if you play a disco party and not a classics night, i will loose a lot of respect for you.....

Guest saleen351

PS i find it funny, a lot of praise for space, comes from people who don't go to any other club, and abuse and sell drugs in club space who post on this board...

its sad, these people can't enjoy music for what it is!!

Originally posted by pod

What's the use of a nice house if you're never there? What's the use of having a hot girlfriend if you're never around to screw like crazed weasels? :laugh:

Kind of off topic Pod, but I totally agree....

I wouldn't want to be married to a doctor or someone busy like that....what's the point, they're never home. I guess it just depends if you're a golddigger or not.

"Oh Mr. Puig you are so mean and ruthless, someday your world will crumble and ..." singed John Smith. Am I the only person on this board that has the cojones to use their real name. I tell it like it is, always have and always will. Even sign it when I am done so that you know it was me. You know who I am and where I am. If you got something to say, say it. There is no need to hide behind an alias, just come up, introduce yourself and say what you got to say. I swear I won't huff and puff and blow your skirt up or your house down. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and some times a little irony and fun even. Why do you have to analyze and magnify every word I write? Am I really that important to you? Don't take every thing I say so harshly. Some times I am just having fun.

I was going to say something negative about Space34, LP and Biz but now that I know you won't blow my skirt up...What's the point?

Dade

(see, you're not the only one who signs their posts)

Originally posted by ogmiami

I was going to say something negative about Space34, LP and Biz but now that I know you won't blow my skirt up...What's the point?

Dade

(see, you're not the only one who signs their posts)

DADE! What's up? Isn't great being a club owner? :laugh::rolleyes:

DADE! What's up buddy? Isn't great being a club owner?

It's been so long since I owned a club that all I have is the good memories. All the bad ones have been washed away by the sands of time. Give me a call when you get a chance.

Dade

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by biznation00

I hear Emperor Puig is lookin' to hire the Tempts Marketing Director..

Finally, some GUIDO ANTHEMS in Miami... Woooopieee!!! :laugh:

Next Stop, resident dj Denny Tsettos!!

You should change your name to LP's Bitch...

Originally posted by lavosdeldiablo

Thats just wrong dude...You hate Space ...Fine ..But Biz went pretty far out of his way for you & your crew ...

Let him be. He forgot about those days & he's gone mad with his space outrages. The kid needs lithium to even him out.

He's Space's best promoter!! Keep up the good work Nick!! ;)