Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Girls: Do Guys With Hot Cars Seem More Attractive?

yarin

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guys with HOT cars is like a girls with 36 DDD implants.

Firts you notice the car then you look at the guy driving it - if he's cute - that's cool but if he's not - most girls wouldn't look twice.

Most guys with nice cars - aren't that great looking.

Most girls would never date a guy just becuz he had a phat ride. Maybe some would ...

Originally posted by lollie60

guys with HOT cars is like a girls with 36 DDD implants.

Firts you notice the car then you look at the guy driving it - if he's cute - that's cool but if he's not - most girls wouldn't look twice.

Most girls would never date a guy just becuz he had a phat ride. Maybe some would ...

Hey so what are you trying to say about Foodido? :D

j/k

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

to the women who posted on this thread....i like u alot..i really do....but thats a load of bullshit

im not saying its wrong to be attracted to someone who has a nice car. its primal to find urself drawn to pretty things...why does the male peacock have a beautiful tail? why do pigeons fluff themselves up when they want to mate? to make themselves more attractive, ofcourse . so i dont find it strange when girls are attracted to guys in nice cars..its somethin primal..something instinctive.

dont be embarrassed about it...why shouldnt u go for the top prospect when choosing a mate? why not wait for the guy with the Carrera C4?

Are you for real? :confused::laugh: Last time I checked, this was NYC- it's more convenient NOT to have a car. And if a guy does happen to own a car, as long as it's running and not held together with duct tape and bondo- I honestly could not give a shit what he drives.

I've dated one too many gearheads. It's scarred me to the point where I actually prefer it when a guy doesn't own a car.

Originally posted by lollie60

Good points... the rare times that cars attract my attention enough to check them out- I have never seen a good looking guy behind the wheel. NEVER. 99% of the time it's some middle-aged man who bought their wheels as a result of a mid-life crisis... the other 1% of the time, it's some young guy, blasting his stereo for attention, who thinks that his ride makes up for all his other inadequacies- GUESS AGAIN! :rolleyes:

nothing could ever compare too...

getting a blowjob from the girl whose bmw your driving...

while going 115mph down riverside drive (is that the name of the road...oh well) at 3am...

and shes telling you to drive faster...

:bj: go faster :bj: go faster :bj: drive it like you own it!!!

:D :D :D :D :D:D :D :spin:

i think i love her...:laugh:

Originally posted by weed247

you dont trust me??ill giv u the pics.mann i got 3 cars.when i get the sl500.which is this satureday or sunday

Wow I can't believe I missed out on this thread. :blank:

Anyway, lets see....

damn I guess me and tastyt will never be a couple, sucks being a gearhead. :( still love though

No the eclipse isn't really anything special, but it does get looks and compliments from people who don't really know anything about anything. I'm a "all go no show" type car person. All mods are suspension with a little power. No stickers, no body kit, no lights, no bullshit. I'd say its one of the best handling cars on the street.

But anyway, hey at least i've got good TEETH! :D

Originally posted by teklord310

damn I guess me and tastyt will never be a couple, sucks being a gearhead. :( still love though

Haha- I refuse to ever again date anyone whose heart and free time belongs to his vehicle- LOL

Originally posted by ou812

When did an Eclipse fall under the category of a "HOT" car.

An SL500 is a HOT car

A Viper GTS is a HOT car

Hell, even an H2 is a semi-hot car

An Eclispe is a girl's high school graduation gift.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: No offense of course.

hahahah i just laughed out loud. you hit that nail right on the head.

Yo I push a sick '92 Geo Metro wit 24" Lorenzos and a full body kit. I take dat ish down Flatbush Ave. when it gets hot out and I get maaaaad peeps eyein' me...so yeah I guess it helps to have a hot whip.;)

"You see I'm ambidextrous - I slap ass with both hands."

790953.jpg

Originally posted by ferrari360

Yo I push a sick '92 Geo Metro wit 24" Lorenzos and a full body kit. I take dat ish down Flatbush Ave. when it gets hot out and I get maaaaad peeps eyein' me...so yeah I guess it helps to have a hot whip.;)

790953.jpg

With PR flag CD hanging in the rear view mirorr?

how bout ok(i think) guy with 2004 sl500??

Bitch please...if you were pushin'a 2004 SL5, you'd be getting so much ass you wouldn't have time to be posting on any internet messageboard. Stop frontin'. ;)

790953.jpg

I am getting it by next week.I got it from Helms bros in Flushing.I didnt get it yet.I got no fucking luck with girls.So it doesn't even matter,if I have nice cars.I have a cl55 amg 2003 and I dont get shit from girls.I still have it in my country.Did I tell you that I am only 17?:laugh::D