Clubplanet Nightlife Community

2 Fast 2 Furious Review

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

I thought it was better than the first

Hot cars, Great Plot, Paul Walker :drool:

just a really great movie

Def go see it

just don't convince ur the person ur with u can drive, get the keys and speed down the west side hwy with a permit ;)

nah chill Lexus IS 300 (Steve) and Maxime 02 SE (Me) doing about 100-110 down west side highway... lol

Originally posted by echostar

there was a plot?

I haven't seen it yet, but I am on the same page, find it hard to believe that a movie with Paul Walker, Tyrese, and Eva Mendez would have a plot. Why would producers even want the script to have a plot?

Fewer cars, less driving than the 1st. Somewhat more of a plot than the first. Pathetic they put an Eclipse against the EVO. It was interesting to see they evolved from plain straight drag racing by throwing in a few turns. Gives kids another way to kill themselves. Overall the movie was more realistic than expected.. I was expecting a pure comedy.. itwas about 50/50 instead.

Definetely a lot of ricers trying to rip out int he parking lot. My friend with a modded VR4 managed to keep it under the speed limit. :hat:

Originally posted by teklord310

Fewer cars, less driving than the 1st. Somewhat more of a plot than the first. Pathetic they put an Eclipse against the EVO. It was interesting to see they evolved from plain straight drag racing by throwing in a few turns. Gives kids another way to kill themselves. Overall the movie was more realistic than expected.. I was expecting a pure comedy.. itwas about 50/50 instead.

Definetely a lot of ricers trying to rip out int he parking lot. My friend with a modded VR4 managed to keep it under the speed limit. :hat:

I thought there was more driving then the first, and a lot more cars.

Originally posted by rdancer

I thought there was more driving then the first, and a lot more cars.

Maybe.. We just don't need kids thinking a front wheel drive eclipse is fast. It's cool they got an Evo, Skyline and Saleen in there even though they fuckin totaled it. I liked the American muscle car twist. They definetely fast forwarded half the chase scenes in there. But hey... its a movie.

Maybe.. We just don't need kids thinking a front wheel drive eclipse is fast. It's cool they got an Evo, Skyline and Saleen in there even though they fuckin totaled it. I liked the American muscle car twist. They definetely fast forwarded half the chase scenes in there. But hey... its a movie.

Save it for the car forum :mad:

i just saw it to nite ..the movie ...and i actually thought the first one was that great ..but this one def. had more of a plot a little better ...it was pretty good but i do have to say i liked biker boyz a lot too. i thought that movie was good!

what is it with u and this fucking ecplise?:rolleyes:

I thought the first one was alottt better, this one def. didnt have a good plot yea stealing bags of money wow what a movie, was nothing about street racing, cars were way too over hooked up with like 19 Nos buttons, phat cars but some were a lil dramatic, girls were ugly except the spanish chick whatever her name is, all in all i dont think it was that great, the characters didnt fit the plot either, with good old vinny boy it woulda been sick but nope he wanted too much, greedy bastard....If you havent seen it yet wait till it comes out on dvd just my opinion....

Oh yea and the worst part about it is all the fags in the parking lot with there garbage hooked up cars on the outside but nothing modified on that engine cars racing around the parking lot and standing around by there cars like dirtbags, just go inside and watch the movie, why sit outside and admire your honda p.o.s. that would get smoked in a race anyway....

Originally posted by echostar

there was a plot?

it was directed by john singleton.

i hope you guys know who he is or imma feel mad old! :laugh:

edit, he's actually fallen off as a director lately but his movie "boyz in the hood" will definitely go down as a classic, classic film of our generation..