Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Drug test tommorow , smoked weed today, Help.

Damn!!!!

Are you a heavy user - or could this possibly be your first time.

There is crap you can buy - that helps a little - but your best bet would be to start drinkng tons of water when you get up. The ph may not register the first time you piss - so you may have to do it several times. You can take vit b to color you urine yellow - but a good tester will know that you took the vitamins.

And do not give the start of the stream or the end of the stream - only the middle. The start and the end contain the most metabolites.

Nautica

Originally posted by elitesnautica

Damn!!!!

Are you a heavy user - or could this possibly be your first time.

There is crap you can buy - that helps a little - but your best bet would be to start drinkng tons of water when you get up. The ph may not register the first time you piss - so you may have to do it several times. You can take vit b to color you urine yellow - but a good tester will know that you took the vitamins.

And do not give the start of the stream or the end of the stream - only the middle. The start and the end contain the most metabolites.

Nautica

+

I never took a drug test before ... Im fucked.. Its 7am tommorow ...! damn i really need this job 2

Calm down dude - it wont do any good to go in there acting nervous.

Drink plenty of water tonight - get up early, take some vit B and drink lots of water and pee as often as possible.

If the tester says anything - tell him you take vitamins every morning and if he ask about your urine being diluted - tell him you get nervous peeing in from of someone - so you drank lots of water before you came in.

You could also get someone to pee in a condom for you and squirt that in the pee cup - if they do not watch you.

Nautica

ok i got a similar question. I know you will probably say i have nothing to worry about but i dont know anything about this stuff and i get nervous easily. Ok i smoked for the second time in my life 22 days ago. Will i pass the piss test. I hear it can stay in your ssytem for a long time depeding on how fat you are.

Originally posted by dillinger

ok i got a similar question. I know you will probably say i have nothing to worry about but i dont know anything about this stuff and i get nervous easily. Ok i smoked for the second time in my life 22 days ago. Will i pass the piss test. I hear it can stay in your ssytem for a long time depeding on how fat you are.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ya if your fat, it takes longer b/c theres more circulation per area that the "weed" has to travel through to flush the system out, than a skinny person.. :laugh:

i have friends that smoked the morning of their drug tests and passed.

clearly, it depends on how much you smoke. but the best thing you can do is drink a lot of water and cranberry juice, keep flushing out your system as much as you can, if possible, try to work out/hit the sauna/steam rooms tonight to sweat it out a bit and buy a drink that flushes out your system. check out GNC or any 24 hour pharmacy near you that may sell these types of drinks (certain Rite Aids have a GNC section). ALSO, the piss you give them, make sure it's not the first one for the day when you wake up.

this is all coming from a contact that had regular drug tests b/c he was on probation. good luck, keep drinking that water.

I had a piss test two and half weeks ago and smoked and did blow a few days before. Here's what I did:

DRINK FUCKING WATER!!! DRINK FUCKING WATER DRINK FUCKING WATER!!!

Take a bunch of multi-vitamins to color your piss. Drink a cretine drink.

DRINK WATER DRINK WATER DRINK WATER!!

TAKE more multi-vitamins, a cup of coffee, another cup of coffee, DRINK WATER DRINK WATER DRINK WATER.

The water of course will dilute - the multi-vitamin will add color, the coffee is a diuretic that will cause you to pee even more. The Creatine will add a higher creatine content to your piss - drug metobolies a measured by parts per creatine - so the more creatine the less parts per. I have down this for every drug test I have had - 6or7 in the past three to four years.

I'll go with everyone and just say drink tons of water. Maybe try going to by an over the counter diuretic today. You can usally find them in a diet pill section of the drug store.

But seriously, I know tons of people who have had drug tests and had smoked even the day before. Personally, I've NEVER heard of someone being denied a job b/c traces of marijuana were found in there system. Have you?

Just drink tons of water, drink lots of caffeinated drinks, take Vit B... it colors the urine best I hear. ANd go to some head shop near you that sells some sort of flush out....couldn't hurt.

i've heard that drinking lots of pickle juice, and i mean lots!!!! then make sure you pee every chance you get will also flush out the sh*t in your system. of course, this only works if the test is a urine test. blood test/hair follicle test..... you're screwed! :(

The best thing to do is skip the drug test- tell them you're sick and delay taking the test. If you're not a chronic user, you might be negative within one week. One way to find out if you're positive is to test the urine yourself- depending on what city you're in, you might be able to take a laboratory test and get the result, otherwise you might need to buy a home test (sort of like a home pregancy test) and make sure its negative.\

The goldenseal and drinks that "cleanse" drugs from your body don't work, so don't waste money on them. Whatever you do, don't take the test tomorrow, you'll certainly fail it.