Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Answer this question..........

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

One Rock Song in the middle of a house club set.... Any club, any time anywhere, what track would you play??????????

So many you could choose from...

ACDC?

Led Zepplin?

Hells bells would rock in space or maze

But i'm thinking if you are gonna do rock, do some hair band shit....

My choice after much debate,

Motley Crew - Girls Girls Girls.....:eek: :eek:

runner up is Rob Zombie..........

Hmmmmm tooo many good rock songs to choose from....

I'd like to hear dropped:

Jimmy Hendrix - Purple Haze (while they fog the shit outta the joint and throw down the purple lazers :eek: )

Lenny Kravitz - Are you gonna go my way

Metallica - Ride the Lightning or Master of Puppets

Pantera - Fucking Hostile (just so I could laugh at the expression on peoples faces.........hehehehehe)

Too many to name:D

So many of these songs have been re-edited for the dance floor.

Howells has played rock the casbah before and loads of other rock records in his sets.

Agent 001 - Jump is a re-edit of Van Halen - Jump.

At the moment it would really have to be The White Stripes - Seven Nation Army or Front 242 - HeadHunter Version 3

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by laliux

I love that song especially if played at a strip joint with hot chicks.

hence why i picked it... chicks on the bar dancing would kick ass:eek:

Originally posted by rcrespo

So many of these songs have been re-edited for the dance floor.

Howells has played rock the casbah before and loads of other rock records in his sets.

Agent 001 - Jump is a re-edit of Van Halen - Jump.

At the moment it would really have to be The White Stripes - Seven Nation Army or Front 242 - HeadHunter Version 3

Roland played 7 nation army last weekend on the patio & it rocked...

Sharam of Deep Dish dropped Seven Nation Army last night at Icon in Orlando. At first he just looped the guitar chorus from it like CRAZY. After looping it again and again and again, he finally dropped the beat and let the entire song play out. He got a great crowd reaction!

BTW Lola, I'm surprised to see other ppl know on this board know about songs like "Master of Puppets" by Metallica, and "Fucking Hostile" by Pantera. I'm sure you'd get a REALLY strange reaction from the crowd if you played Pantera into "Islands In The Stream" by Kenny Rogers and Dolly Pardon LOL.

last summer @ the casbah, marc anthony and bon jovi were there, and all of a sudden the club music stopped and some BRUTAL bon jovi song came on. It might have been the worst thing i ever experienced in my life. Totally killed my roll.:(

Originally posted by CHRles

BTW Lola, I'm surprised to see other ppl know on this board know about songs like "Master of Puppets" by Metallica, and "Fucking Hostile" by Pantera. I'm sure you'd get a REALLY strange reaction from the crowd if you played Pantera into "Islands In The Stream" by Kenny Rogers and Dolly Pardon LOL.

I know rock & country better than techno.... I saw Pantera in concert in Detroit... awesome.. and I'm an old-school metallica fan.... And Justice for All, Ride the Lightning, and Master of Puppets.. hell yeah...

Bring it hard or don't bring it at all...........

Wait, let me re-word that. Well you catch my drift:laugh: