Clubplanet Nightlife Community

One Night Stands?

guest00901

one thing i love bout the summer is one nite stands...

example from last summer: I pick up this girl and she brings back to her beach house and YADA YADA YADA. So come Morning she is like you are goin to call me during the week? So i am like "sure no prob" A week goes by and I enter this bar wit my friends and who do I see, my one night stand from last week. She looks at me and I look back at her. Then i turn to my friend and say "thats the one". And then she runs off.....

i've had three. i always come out thinking, wow, i have absolutely no respect for this girl. then again, i don't think thats what a girl is going for when she gets into one. odd how women think. sometimes they just wanna get off i suppose. :confused: how dare they just use us and throw us away as if we're some sort of cheap piece of meat??

I had one, with two women..

I was safe about it and such but did not like the fact that it really wasnt able to be a constant setup of sorts...either weekly, monthly..hell Id even settle for yearly.

But then again the whole mystique of one night wouldnt exist..

They are both good and bad in my book.... Hot as hell yet...such a tease becuase it doesnt become anything more..

:tongue:

Good & Bad...

I had a one night stand a couple weeks ago...

just too clarify...

one night stand = you don't know the person at all...and you will most likely never see them again...am i right...

not some one you know from work or a friend you slept with once...and see all the time...know thier history, whatever...

anyway...

i'm in this club...

i went out with 3 girls i know...

to a lovely club...party...

(its hard to hook up with my boys around... because we like to fuck eachothers shit up... ya know... hes gay...he didn't tell you about the herpes...did you see his rash...his girl likes to fight small bitches like you...whatever...) i digress...

back to the one night stand...

so... they got me pretty drunk...

not fallin down drunk... but drunk enough...

drunk enough to dance with anyone and everyone...

when i spot the hottest girl i've seen in a while lookin right at me(dancin..in the middle of a lil battle circle) she is on the stage...(she was wearin a lil' gucci player hat or somthin...blonde locks comin out the sides and a white..white streak on the right...tight white pants glowin in the black light... belly oh my god...ass oh hell yeah...lil booty cleavage, no panties...slutty...just the way i like em...)

she blows a kiss at me then gives me the finger...

now i don't know what the fuck that means...so i make a sad face and a fat lip... she mouths aww baby and calls me on stage...

i have to fight through the crowd just to get on stage...takes like 5 minutes... we got eyes locked the whole time... every step closer i fall a lil more in love with her...when i get there she gives me the the hottest deepest "oh my god" kiss...we bump starin at eachother for about a half an hour...before she grabs my hand and walks me off the stage, through the crowd, and into the girls restroom... we start kissing...in the stall...i'm drunk so what the fuck...i check down town...the girl is WET through her jeans...now that is an impressive talent...so i pull her pants down to her knees...pick her off the ground ...and put my head between her jeans and her pussy... and get down...she goes off...goes down on me... i'm like "i must be fuckin dreamin"...we then leave the club walk half way down the block and fuck in a vestibule...

"oh my god..." so we sit on the stairs in front of the building when we are finished...

she wore me out...my knees were fuckin tremblin like i couldn't stand...

so we talk for a minute... i roll a blunt..."cause that's what i do"

we smoke it...kiss for like 15 minutes...say thank you's and good byes... and walk in opposite directions...

i so wanted more...wanted to see her again...but i was like fuck it...don't change a thing...this memory will last me forever...

when i got back to the girls apartment... my shirt was ripped to hell...it looked like a lion jumped on my back...they were like "what the fuck happened to you...we looked everywhere!!!"

Sit down kiddies..."It went like this..."...

it was one of my favorite nights of ALL TIME!!!

i'm sendin this shit to penthouse letters...

i just hope she didn't give me nuthin that would last FOREVER...

i was a stupid muthafucka...eatin strange pussy and fuckin with no rubber...oh well...see you in hell...