Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ladies, I Feel Bad For You Sometimes...

Guest xfactor834

Guest xfactor834

This was just a thought that I was thinking of. I'm a pretty nice guy, and I'm generally an optimist. I'm from the camp that believes that everyone is beautiful in his/her own way.

It's tough to find beauty in a 600 pound guy or a 500 pound woman, but deep down inside, we are all people with beating hearts, and we all bleed red, and we all die and go back to the place we came from.

Here's my point:

It really sucks how girls have so much pressure on them to look a certain way. For example, it takes me literally 5 minutes to get ready in the morning, and that includes washing my face, brushing, etc.

Girls gotta go through a whole routine of their makeup, hair, etc...just to "paint a face" to the outside world.

Since Christina's talked about on here...I'll mention her. I feel so bad for her (yeah she has millions but that's beside the point). The poor girl was called her hottest when she was probably under 100 pounds. She puts on some weight and looks healthy, and we call her a fat ass. (that rolling stomach pic is so fake).

There's a lot less pressure on guys to look good. Even Miller advertises the High Life by showing a 40 year old guy with a beer belly.

I'm just sympathizing here ladies. I'm sure it's fun to get dressed up and go out, but after a while, I'm sure it's not "comfortable". Like it's 30 outside, and a guy is in his sweater and leather jacket, while his girl is open-belly, high heels, short skirt. Poor her

It just sucks for you girls sometimes. But I give huge props to those of you who are self-confident and don't buy into all the media pressure. System of a Down says it best..."advertising causes therapy".

Be strong. You are all beautiful.

I love you guys

:)

it does suck to be a girl... but thats when u have to look passed all that and just be who u r, not who u think everyone wants u to be. cuz when u do that, those who really care and really matter will love u no matter what. those who dont, oh well. u dont need them anyway :)

Guest xfactor834
Originally posted by rdancer

I agree with the social pressures on girls, but dont say its only men who cause these pressures. Girls are vicious and relentless when they see other girls. So its also girls that cause this problem!

:aright:

Exactly what Lina said. I never said that it's men who put pressure on women. Men have pressure too, but it just seems that the load on women's shoulders is so much heavier.

I think it is.

I think if women stopped reading those stupid magazines depecting a size 1 girl with big boobs who doesn't eat as beautiful then I think there would be lot more happier women in the world.

The only women who don't care about how they look is overweight African American women, cause they are confident in their appearance. I think more women should just say f*ck it and stop trying to impress... I think girls look 100X better when they are in normal civilian clothes with no makeup, rather then the dolled out, 500$ outfits.

Im curious to see how relationships will be 100 years from now, when women and men become completey equal.

Originally posted by xfactor834

This was just a thought that I was thinking of. I'm a pretty nice guy, and I'm generally an optimist. I'm from the camp that believes that everyone is beautiful in his/her own way.

It's tough to find beauty in a 600 pound guy or a 500 pound woman, but deep down inside, we are all people with beating hearts, and we all bleed red, and we all die and go back to the place we came from.

Here's my point:

It really sucks how girls have so much pressure on them to look a certain way. For example, it takes me literally 5 minutes to get ready in the morning, and that includes washing my face, brushing, etc.

Girls gotta go through a whole routine of their makeup, hair, etc...just to "paint a face" to the outside world.

Since Christina's talked about on here...I'll mention her. I feel so bad for her (yeah she has millions but that's beside the point). The poor girl was called her hottest when she was probably under 100 pounds. She puts on some weight and looks healthy, and we call her a fat ass. (that rolling stomach pic is so fake).

There's a lot less pressure on guys to look good. Even Miller advertises the High Life by showing a 40 year old guy with a beer belly.

I'm just sympathizing here ladies. I'm sure it's fun to get dressed up and go out, but after a while, I'm sure it's not "comfortable". Like it's 30 outside, and a guy is in his sweater and leather jacket, while his girl is open-belly, high heels, short skirt. Poor her

It just sucks for you girls sometimes. But I give huge props to those of you who are self-confident and don't buy into all the media pressure. System of a Down says it best..."advertising causes therapy".

I love you guys

Its a mans' world, get with the program :D

Originally posted by rdancer

The only women who don't care about how they look is overweight African American women, cause they don't care. I think more women should just say f*ck it and stop trying to impress... I think girls look 100X better when they are in normal civilian clothes with no makeup, rather then the dolled out, 500$ outfits.

I think you are generalizing a bit here. I feel that all women have the potential to become overly concerned with the perception that others have of them. but that's my .02

To just say "fuck it" is easier in theory than reality because people want to be noticed. Isn't that the point of attraction, to be appealing without being excessive??

It’s yet another case of the obvious truth that nobody cares to acknowledge; (or everybody is just ignoring). I think we all are guilty of it to some degree.

The important point to remember is to try to be nice to every person you meet – just as you go about your daily business. Ignore the way they look, talk (foreign accent!!), dress…. Just be nice ;)

I noticed that it’s mostly those who are insecure/ low esteem/unhappy that try to impress everybody around them, at the same time looking down upon others.

Originally posted by xfactor834

Here's my point:

I love you guys

Now this is definitely a new way of looking to get laid on clubplanet.

i don't feel sorry for them cuz they do it to themselves.....look at the Christina thread, the girls hate on her more than the guys and are always the first to point out how "fat" or "ugly" a girl has gotten, check out the sigs, i don't see any girls with fat chicks in them, they worship the "perfect" impossible women, like Britney Spears, whose job is to work out 100 hours a week. and don't give me all that society crap cuz the girls make up society too, and if they want it to change they just have to stop idolizing Barbie Dolls or caring so much about appearances.

Guest xfactor834
Originally posted by misk

...uhhh.........who the fuck where's a mini skirt...and a belly shirt in 30 degrees????

I've seen it too many times to count.