Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So i ran over a fuckin turtle today...

quoth

Originally posted by vixengirly

dude....some animals have feelings....cmon, u should kno that

...u fuckin animal;) plus turtles are such cute little bastards....i ran over a dog once but he lived...damnit

As much as we share our love for running over innocent creatures...we should instead, run over staten island people :laugh:

agree? ;)

Originally posted by ladyshady

run over SI people?

i totally disagree..

or at least everyone, except me!

no exceptions

btw that is one hot fuckin pic of madonna in yer sig.....i fuckin dig a woman who does windsor pilates...i mean just look at the definition it gives her.

Originally posted by t0nythelover

wtf, a turtle? was he a ninja? yo that sucks cuz that was probably someones pet turtle. some young chinese boy who will return in 25 years to use kung fu on you and get revenge.

man shut the fuck up tony and go smoke some more weed in that Ikea showroom that you live in.

::we have turtles here in jersey that are non-pets::

i only hit one animal once...and it was one of my fav. animals in the world...a cute chipmunk.:( ...i was so fuckin' devastated...i buried it in leaves on the side of the road (using a stick of course) and went back a few times after to reapply leaves and make sure a bigger animal didnt eat it....i felt so bad, i was crying...it was so cute and I felt horrible that i killed it...:( :(

I ran over a duck once. I tried not to go over it with my tires and hoped I could just pass over it...but instead I decapitated it. :(

What a nice way to baptize a new car...::sigh::

It was either I get hit or the duck...and I felt pretty shitty afterwards.

Mishka

(although I am laughing at the thought of it now)

You just made my fucking day. I just lost it when i read this (although it probably sucked hitting a friggin DUCK.....its also funny as hell). I think ducks are funny anyways (whether getting hit by cars or just romping around).

NS