Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who's better junior vasquez or tony draper?????????????

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by crowina

vasquez many years ago...but now......that is like that question:

"if you could choose and you had no other option wich way would you rather die, drowing or burn to death."

LOLLLLL - i think i'd take any of the above before setting foot anywhere near one of juniors parties tho ;)

junior is a pioneer and well established in the industry but hes over the hill in my opinion

draper is styll workin his way up into the industry but i see good things happening for tony in the next couple of years

nobody gets insanely good overnight it takes years

i think junior was good and draper is good and will only get alot better thru time n experience

Originally posted by djopaim

junior is a pioneer and well established in the industry but hes over the hill in my opinion

draper is styll workin his way up into the industry but i see good things happening for tony in the next couple of years

nobody gets insanely good overnight it takes years

i think junior was good and draper is good and will only get alot better thru time n experience

Eugene... isnt that what ahppened with you, you got insanly good overnight...:laugh::rolleyes:

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

How can you put the two of them in the same sentence?

They both spin completely different music, and cater to two different kinds of people. How can you compare the two?

Well put...thats like asking, "who's the better athlete? Wayne Gretzky or Michael Jordan?" You just can't compare...

Alright how the fuck can you compare Junior Vasquez to Tony Draper.....Junior has held a residency in every great club in NY.....He is without a doubt one of the best DJ's in the world......

How many DJ's can say they have had a residency in Twilo, SF, Palladium, and The Tunnel.......

Junior is one of the pioneers of the NY HOUSE SCENE.....WHAT FUCK HAS TONY DRAPER DONE?

I was just about to say the same thing. As for that comment about "AT LEAST DRAPER HAS A RESIDENCY" thats kinda ignorant and stupid (sorry) but thats like saying something along the lines of Cheetah being a better club than LIMELIGHT because its still open.

Originally posted by mimusica

i can't even say it but i am wondering what u guys think?

well of course junior (sorry tony)

the guy who dj'd @ every super club in nyc...

did u just come from webster hall when u posted this, so now draper is ur favorite dj?:confused: