Clubplanet Nightlife Community

slightly ot, but did anyone hear about this?

joeg

lol... i don't think i can be compared with a baseball player on any level... i have the metabolism of a glacier, and i'm nowhere near as active...

wow, ny & nj... what about the other 48 states? lol...

guess i'll just stick to ordering it off the internet now... they'll still ship it to nj, right?

...so you can order it off the web...ingest it...and look great for your casket...if you're an athlete, then this is a different story...if you're the average "joe"...no offense joe, but seek a physician and a nutritionist...they can put you on a path that does not require supplements that ultimately hurt your health not help it...

Yup, you may still be abe to find some online shops that sell it before their supply runs out.

It's all horseshit though, if you don't know how to use the products correctly you end up getting hurt. I've been using ephedrine based stuff for like 6-7 years, it's never bothered me

Originally posted by ou812

Yup, you may still be abe to find some online shops that sell it before their supply runs out.

It's all horseshit though, if you don't know how to use the products correctly you end up getting hurt. I've been using ephedrine based stuff for like 6-7 years, it's never bothered me

yeah, trim spa actually has very little ephedra compared to most other's recommended dosages... i've never had any problem with it... i don't use it contiguously for to long without a break, its just a matter of using it right...

i've been using it for close to a year now, and its a very good product for ASSISTING in weight loss... i've changed my diet dramatically, and have been trying to get more active, in addition to using the supliment... its definately made a VISIBLE difference... which is more success than i've had in prior attempts...

the gnc by me still has a ton of it on the shelves... but i can just order it straight from trimspa.com after the 30th, right? or they won't ship it here, either? i'm gonna be pissed if i have to drive to the pa border just to get it... its hard enough losing weight... just label it with a warning, and mind your own fucking business... christ... i hate nj...

oh you guys are fucking genius... but wait.... what if.... WHAT IF?!?!?! OMG??? ? WHAT IF YOU JOINED A GYM AND USED EPHEDRA?!?!?!?! HOLY SHIT?!?!?! I THINK I'VE MADE A MAJOR DISCOVERY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tongue:

theres no reason not to use every option available to you, especially when you have some serious weight to lose... it makes more sense than crash diets, and all the other stupid things people do to lose weight... like i said, its a good SUPPLIMENT to changing your diet and being active...

oh, and in addition, trim spa really cuts your carb cravings, which makes eating better a hell of a lot easier...

...simplistic comments like go to the gym dont deserve a response...it's usu coming from someone that never had a weight problem nor knows someone that does....i just dont like pills...esp ones that we do not have proper longterm studies on...joe - you do whatever it takes but i sincerely hope you can get off those things in the long run...youre smart enough to know how to control your intake and so forth but it is my belief that said supplements could damage you in other ways down the road...and what good will it be if you have lost the weight but have no liver and/or gald bladder to speak of...you know what i'm saying...godspeed either way...

Originally posted by phatman

...so you can order it off the web...ingest it...and look great for your casket...if you're an athlete, then this is a different story...if you're the average "joe"...no offense joe, but seek a physician and a nutritionist...they can put you on a path that does not require supplements that ultimately hurt your health not help it...

While I agree with the neccessity of proper nutrition, ephedra is an effective thermogenic that is proven to raise your metabolic rate. It's too bad that (a) people don't follow directions and (B) there's no way to make the 3rd, 4th, 5th pill stop working.

But it's pretty obvious that that doesnt matter to you if you are against supplementation entirely. Nevermind that the crap (corn syrup, sugar, trans fat) that's in your everyday food is entirely counterproductive to your health, as opposed to the antioxidants you can and should supplement with as you age.