Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Foreplay?

rdancer

Well the guy im with now is a marine. So we end up picking on eachother, which leads to play fighting and rolling all over the bed, with the occassional chase around the apartment. This gets us both hot, sweaty and out of breathe. This results in some great headboard bangin' sex.

Originally posted by chula22

Well the guy im with now is a marine. So we end up picking on eachother, which leads to play fighting and rolling all over the bed, with the occassional chase around the apartment. This gets us both hot, sweaty and out of breathe. This results in some great headboard bangin' sex.

Ask him if he knows armbar?

I usually kiss softly on her neck..the little kisses down to her chest and cleavge area.... all while gently scratching her back in a circular motion... then I proceed to take off her top and bra..getting her nice a warmed up... then I fuck the shit outta her and tell her to go screw...

the girl i been seein lately...

we actually get in heated arguements before sex...

usually about how i'm bein bad in some way...

then we fuck like animals...(my back is constantly tore up...and shes the rug burn queen)

its a fucked up relationship i know...

but the sex is unbelievable...

afterwards we have shower sex... and go out to eat...

i am so hungry after sex!!!:D

I dated this guy that I think got off the same way you did bodii as far as a good argument and then great sex.

HAHA! Until one day he got a little carried away. He had been drinking a little and so we argued as we always did when he drank. In the middle of the sex he decides to slap me. WHOA!! That was just not the thing for him to do. My immediate reaction was a hard ass slap across his face in return.

HAHA! The look on his face was priceless. We were both stunned and looking at eachother with these looks like "We are going to continue this but when its done we got some talking to do."

Originally posted by bodiii

i am so hungry after sex!!!:D

it's called after-sex munchies. it's normal. you get so worked up your appetite is also worked up. no worries:) . what is this armbar buisness? i think that is Hershey's nx project. A mr. goodbar type candy bar but this time the length of your arm. shit, I just let out Hershey corp. secrets. :eek: