Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Kama Sutra

daveespa

Originally posted by armanifella

I have the book it is a quality investment. You will have the best time trying all the positions. Some are tought to do, but it is still a great time.

some moves may hurt or worse permanently injure the men if not done properly, haha.

Originally posted by glittergal

What happens if you are limber enough to be a ballerina but your guy is nothing even in the same sphere! Ha ;) Could get interesting I suppose!

Armanifella have you tried anything besides the book if you don't mind me asking?

I use the book when handy, but yeah I try all types of stuff when it comes to sex. I figure you need to mix it and have fun with it.

my favorite is the wheel borrow. I hold on to her legs and make her walk on her hands. she then asks me when im going to "park my car in her garage." I say ," never, I think not entering you and playing wheel borrow until we do 3 laps around the house is more fun."

Originally posted by armanifella

I have the book it is a quality investment. You will have the best time trying all the positions. Some are tought to do, but it is still a great time.

i think.........not all positions are meant 4 everyone... i tried some of the intricate styles, but to my dismay, they all ended up with the girl shoving me off angrily with her feet. she actually said... " what the fuck are u doing"... so much for that. i guess i'm gonna stick with missionary... less hassle and no drama, i just wanna get off for crying out loud :D