• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

in the woods pretty much while a thunder storm was going on

ughhh sooooooooo hot n sexy :)

:drool: Something I would like to try... ;) Hot Muggy pooring rain... :aright:

Aside from my joke in my previous post. I would have to say... On the 18th hole of the Golf Course sitting behind a Catering hall on Staten Island during a Wedding I was attending. :D

i was thinking the same thing...

is it the thunderstorm part?...i guess it could be if your scared of lightening and thunder lol.

i actually hate the back seat, too small, i drive a Subaru Impreza. Actually, thats why im buying a truck in september, well along with other reasons.

Originally posted by i3itch

hmmm the guys i've been with weren't so adventurous so i'd have to say over my pool table :rolleyes:

but wait, i DID do it in a park once... but it was closed so does that count?

:laugh: Bad encounters at the park... We were in a park and didn't read the signs that the park gates closed at dusk. Mind you we had the car in the parking lot and getting it on in the car. And when we were done and started driving out of the park and realized all gates were locked... :eek:

To make a long story short we had to call the parks department. They came out to open the gate and gave me a fine for being in the park past closing. :mad:

To make a long story short we had to call the parks department. They came out to open the gate and gave me a fine for being in the park past closing.

fuuuuuuuuuuck that...woulda called someone who lived remotely close and told them to bring some bolt cutters (i have those in my car all the time...illegal reasons of course).

I mean you had to do what you had to do.

tek

Back in high school....I fucked one of my girlfriends in the gymnasium under the bleachers during lunch break...we went too long and had to sneak out during the next gym class...it was a little embarrassing...oh well...

I also fucked in JCPenneys parking lot in broad daylight...in a car with the seats back...

;)

crazy place was on one of my friends roofs during a block party not like in front of alot of people but people were walking thru his driveway one person looked up and ran away like they were bein chased lol at some points i thought i was gonna slip and fall worse part about that was i prob wouldnt have enuff time to pull my pants up but it was all good no injuries

Craziest and strangest places I've had sex was...

6th Floor of the Axinn Library, Hofstra U... in front of the 'music' literature section... redifining making music lol - that was great, if I got busted I would have gotten tossed. Memories... almost 9 years ago.

In a Quaker cemetery during the eclipse of a moon. Same crazy chik I dated from about 9/10 years ago (I was 18 at the time) - That one freaked me out, made people turn in their graves bwhaah.

Um, the bubble lounge in Twilo... some girl raped me...

Mens bathroom in Cheetah with this ridiculously hot Miller Light bikini model, R&B singer type from Beverely Hills Cali that I met 45 minutes prior to that... and I spent the whole weekend with... I'll never forget.

There's other spots, but I think the 1st two take the cake for me.

1 rollin face on the beach in cancun...

2 middle of the mall after hours with janitors watching from above...

3 vestibule of a building i didn't live in...

4 club bathroom...medusa's...chicago

5 on a picnic at a farm on the side of the road...got caught by the farmer who was not pleased...

6 park bench

7 the limelight...in front of a speaker

8 bj in my office...when i was a construction manager

9 SWNY bathroom

10 back seat of a car while friend was driving

11 stairwell

12 brass monkey...at roseland...

13 freaky II...asbury park...

14 the movies... joe dirt...

i think thats it... i loooooooooove wierd places...

:D

oh my...

In a club..on a chair...

In a park...at night, but it was open...

In the bathroom of my ex's house, while our parents were in the other room *Yea, I know..sorry mom and dad*

On a street, in front of someones house, on top of a car, at around 5am

Ex bf's boss' office

I can't think of anymore right now lol