Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NBA Draft

teams or players??

-Projections..

Cleveland -LeBron James

Detroit (via memphis)- Darko Milicic

Denver- Carmello Anthony (but there's talk about trading the pick)

Toronto- Chris Bosh/TJ Ford ...they need to adress the height/point issue in Toronto..so it'll b interesting to see who they choose

5- Miami- Marej Lampe...but Riley hates taking foreigners..so if Bosh doesnt go 4th...they might pick him up @ the 5 slot

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

teams or players??

I like what you got, but I saw on TV and read in the paper that TJ ford might slip into the second round b/c of his lack of strength. Aldo there is this guy from Greece, they call him the Greek Shaq, and he moving up peoples draft boards as of the end of the week.

-Projections..

Cleveland -LeBron James

Toronto- Chris Bosh/TJ Ford ...they need to adress the height/point issue in Toronto..so it'll b interesting to see who they choose

5- Miami- Marej Lampe...but Riley hates taking foreigners..so if Bosh doesnt go 4th...they might pick him up @ the 5 slot

teams or players??

-Projections..

Cleveland -LeBron James

DITTO. Still can't believe the big Russian dropped out. He'll be a top 3 next year.

hey man im a knick fan too..it just gets frustrating...i hear the rumor of the knicks swapping picks with the heat to move to number 5 to get ford.

OR

there is the other deal of them sending Houston, to Houston for Mobley, Griffin and Rice...god no dont make that deal.

Originally posted by whytevinyl

hey man im a knick fan too..it just gets frustrating...i hear the rumor of the knicks swapping picks with the heat to move to number 5 to get ford.

OR

there is the other deal of them sending Houston, to Houston for Mobley, Griffin and Rice...god no dont make that deal.

the rumor in the NY newspapers is that they are gonna trade w/ Toronto and get Ford.

the other one is a bullshit rumor from ESPN. it aint happening.

why r they gona draft Ford?? i heard the guy isnt even 5'10 ...dont they have enough fuckin point guards in NY? if they were smart..theyd trade spree to van gundy in houston..and try to get Cat Mobley and Griffin out of the deal...and then wait on Vujanic for a year or so..

worst case scenario is u have Cat Mobley play the 1...Houston at the 2...Griff at the 3...and hopefully..by some glimmer of hope Dyess @ the 4..if not..run with Clarence Weatherspoon...

this would be a much better squad than they have now..

why r they gona draft Ford?? i heard the guy isnt even 5'10 ...dont they have enough fuckin point guards in NY? if they were smart..theyd trade spree to van gundy in houston..and try to get Cat Mobley and Griffin out of the deal...and then wait on Vujanic for a year or so..

worst case scenario is u have Cat Mobley play the 1...Houston at the 2...Griff at the 3...and hopefully..by some glimmer of hope Dyess @ the 4..if not..run with Clarence Weatherspoon...

this would be a much better squad than they have now..

I have no idea why they would take Ford. Makes zero sense, but thats Layden for ya.

Fuck trading with Houston. Who needs Griffin or Mobley?

The trade they need to make is Spree and another player for Antonio Davis from Toronto and their pick for ours. Then with the 4th pick they should take a chance on Marciej Lample and put him at small foward. Toronto would probably pick Chris Kaman at 9 and have someone to replace Davis.

will someone tell lebron james to hire a publicist ASAP! every time the kid opens his mouth, he sounds stupider, cockier and more annoying. someone needs to show him the ropes as to how to answer questions in a professional manner.

Originally posted by kaysersoze

sofoklis schortsanitis... a black dude from greece... :confused: damn..the world is changing faster than i thought... n e one know what that name means?

holla... :)

originally spelled......SOPHOCLES, ya know....famous ancient greek guy

schortinitis is just another last name

.....btw, mark my words, TJ Ford will be one of the best field generals for years to come....don't hate