Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where to go in DC???

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by jroo

camelot, nexus gold club

Eventhough those are both highly respectable and great clubs in the community, he said something about seeing "big named djs"

However, with the name "trancedance" I think you would be better off at going to Glow.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by therunner

Eventhough those are both highly respectable and great clubs in the community, he said something about seeing "big named djs"

However, with the name "trancedance" I think you would be better off at going to Glow.

you dont call "them" "djs" ??

Thanks for all the replies….I selected the name trancedance many years ago when I first got into the scene and I didn’t know the difference between styles…and it has just stuck. Anyway, here is a short list of DJs that I would refer to as big names that I would want to go see spin: Digweed, Carl Cox, Sasha, Danny Howells, Danny Tenaglia, Dave Seaman, Deep Dish, Saeed & Palash, Nick Warren, Seb Fontaine, Max Graham, Dave Ralph…you get the idea.

Originally posted by trancedance

Digweed, Carl Cox, Sasha, Danny Howells, Danny Tenaglia, Dave Seaman, Deep Dish, Saeed & Palash, Nick Warren, Seb Fontaine, Max Graham, Dave Ralph…you get the idea.

Nice. Glow is not where you want to be.

I was surprised to see Code@Nation. When Buzz moved to Baltimore, I was under the impression that Nation was no longer going to have DJs. I guess that wasn't the case...I'm glad to see that...I really like that place. Ever since Twilo closed, Nation has been my favorite place to go.

I just moved to the DC area, and now that Buzz is in Baltimore, is there anywhere in DC to see the big name DJs that used to spin at Nation?

YOU!!!! HIYA!!!! shite i've JUST moved out of DC!!! tooo funnnyyy

you've actually met raver_mania (krish), revaluation (brian), and a few others before, at a party at ruthie's house in dupont that you met me at (she's moved away btw)

anyway, y'all take care of him (and his girly)...have fun in DC!

Well, get your tiny little ass back here!!! Was Brain the one behind the decks that night? I met a lot of people that night, so I can't remember too many names....besides yours, of course!

Originally posted by MadamMillie

you've actually met raver_mania (krish), revaluation (brian), and a few others before, at a party at ruthie's house in dupont that you met me at (she's moved away btw)

Originally posted by MadamMillie

was this before me? :shaky:

Glow/Sat consistently gets the big name trance DJ's. Larger club. People on this board either hate or love glow. Quaility of the women is hit or miss. Glow is in a better part of town then Nation. Avoid dream on Fri and Vip on Sat.

Well, get your tiny little ass back here!!! Was Brain the one behind the decks that night? I met a lot of people that night, so I can't remember too many names....besides yours, of course!

Hey...I guess we've met at Ruthie's before...whats your real name?

Yeah, Brian was the one behind the decks...

anyway, welcome, and hope to see you out!

Brain? ya, I guess that was me....;)