Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Worst Trainwrecks You've Ever Heard...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by darkfyre

never heard digweed trainwreck...

he trainwrecked at this past WMC at Space34. Lots of problems with the equipment and booth set up since it was basically the first full run of the new place.

Sasha (which is quite normal) also trainwrecked massivily, but patched things up nicely, but everyone was "WTF!?!?" when it happened during Digweeds part of the tag team. DT, PvD also trainwrecked in their sets during conference, but mostly due to the equipment and booth lay out. I think those issues have been correcetd as the new Space has continued operations in their new locale.

i've never seen him, i think, i'm pretty sure i've never seen him, with all this talk of hw much he trainwrecks i'm starting to consider to go see him one of these days to satisfy the masochist in me and to see if he really is that bad :confused::eek:

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

im surprised fankie bones didnt wreck more last yr @ Exit for July 3rd....he sucked so hard that the crowd started chucking glowsticks at him...

I was there that night and definitely do not remember frankie bones sucking.. i remember him killing it that night.. I also had like 10 beers in me so my judgment night be a little impaired. I'e seen him many times and i never heard him trainwreck he's great dj.. People didnt give glowsticks out until cosmic gate starte spinning.. while they were spinning people wer throwing glowsticks at the eurotrash dancing for the crowd on stage not any dj's

• 11 months later...

I heard PVD trainwreck few times the beats were on but not clean....you saw his facial expression as well but he held it together..it was also a night after being in DC playing till like 4 or 5 in the morning then coming to NY the next night playing till 7am so I understand a mistake will occur

i've heard alot of ppl train wreck to hell, here's a list- jp, i heard danny once, draper for sure, pvd once, tiesto for sure, hehehe and he's #1, junior vasquez,

like no tomorrow, i heard junior on ktu trainwreck evry other track, and those are prerecorded cd's, few others i can't remember :type:

well there's going off beat alittle, and any good dj can recover, that happens to all dj's , but to trainwreck, or to the point it sounds like galluping horses, is another thing. Some ppl think trainwrecking is going off beat a little, that's happened to me , but i can recover that in 2 seconds. Actually that happened to me , about 3 yrs ago, while I was looking at this girl , yea she was hot, and I wasn't watching the mix, maybe somebody sent her around on purpose. to mess me up. But there are many dj's who are of beat every other record, and have a famous name. There are some who don't even beatmatch records, and just play recored that have an effect ao something and mix over that(tiesto) wink wink, yes it's usually trance dj's who do that shit, just cause a dj is hyped like that, doesn;t mean he's good, does anyone think j lo is a great singer really. and how much more hyped than her can you get. It's all in the managemant you have and how mant toes are yoiu willing to step on folks. But hey if that works for him, more power to him, I still think they suck.

i've heard alot of ppl train wreck to hell, here's a list- jp, i heard danny once, draper for sure, pvd once, tiesto for sure, hehehe and he's #1, junior vasquez,

like no tomorrow, i heard junior on ktu trainwreck evry other track, and those are prerecorded cd's, few others i can't remember :type:

Junior dosent mix the Juniors World sets.