Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What are you listening to right now?

Guest brwneydtrouble

sasha and digweed april 9 2005 live 4hrs 12 minutes...not sure where it was recorded but i think it might be buenos aires..someone correct me if im wrong...sounds similar to the set they played at crobar the weekend after wmc who some say was the best set ever played....2 best djs in the world playing side by side....nothing can even touch them

sasha and digweed april 9 2005 live 4hrs 12 minutes...not sure where it was recorded but i think it might be buenos aires..someone correct me if im wrong...sounds similar to the set they played at crobar the weekend after wmc who some say was the best set ever played....2 best djs in the world playing side by side....nothing can even touch them

:drool:

Share!!!

This is a late post but may be informative to most of you. Every tuesday at 9:30am listen to The Move on XM (Channel 80). Tom Stephan a.k.a. Superchombo broadcast some awesome mixes that are off the chain. If you are am AOL subscriber, the have added XM Radio to their Radio and it's free. I'm addicted. :getdown:

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

my ears are still ringing from that HORN @ Metropolis ! ! ! !

• 1 month later...