Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What are you listening to right now?

Guest brwneydtrouble

Guest onisakura
Ahhhhh... one of my all time favorite mix CD's! The second one is good but not as good. :D

Interesting thing is that i sent this album to my bf (he's in NY while i'm here in miami) and he's listening to it on his ipod on his way to work.....when he gets there the first track is sitting on his desk to work on as soon as he gets there. FREAKY.

Guest onisakura
I cannot really put my finger on it. I'd say a cross between Mongolian brass symphony and Urugayan folk. :D

Been channelling Funketeer haven't you? *lol*

Interesting thing is that i sent this album to my bf (he's in NY while i'm here in miami) and he's listening to it on his ipod on his way to work.....when he gets there the first track is sitting on his desk to work on as soon as he gets there. FREAKY.

Buzzin' Fly 4 is coming out soon. Read more. :D

1.superchumbo a.k.a. tom stephan "go chumbo go" 2xcd. wicked compilation by tom stephan feat. gems from marc romboy, dj gregory, ralph falcon, nitzer ebb, anthony rother vs. dj hell and superchumbo himself (*69 records)

2. john digweed "transitions" a genre bending and defying mix from diggers. from electro to techno to progressive and everything in between diggers is on point with this mix from renaissance recordings. feat choons from abyss, joakim, bruce aisher pres g. stylz, guy gerber, tobi neumann, and jackmate. (renaissance records)

3.mark farina "house of o.m." mark farina has done it again. this chicago style mix of deep house, jackin house, and tech house with pleanty of vocals to keep the ladies happy is a must have for 2007. groovy as fuck. feat trax from uneaq, kerri chandler, olivier desmet and chuck diesel, freaks, and mark farina himself.

(om records)

4. nick warren "gu030 paris" (global underground 2xcd) cd 1 is a deep house and chillout cd which if you listen to this cd with a girl in the right moment sparks will fly. this cd peaks in and out of beautiful landscapes of colors painted by nick warren........cd 2 is nick warrens best work to date a wicked mix of electro, techno, acid, and progressive house with your occasional vocal. feat bombs from august, mikkel metal, habersham vs. kazell, 16 bit lolitas, pole folder, ulrich schnauss, audioglider, and space gypsie.

get em while they are hot.

1.superchumbo a.k.a. tom stephan "go chumbo go" 2xcd. wicked compilation by tom stephan feat. gems from marc romboy, dj gregory, ralph falcon, nitzer ebb, anthony rother vs. dj hell and superchumbo himself (*69 records)

2. john digweed "transitions" a genre bending and defying mix from diggers. from electro to techno to progressive and everything in between diggers is on point with this mix from renaissance recordings. feat choons from abyss, joakim, bruce aisher pres g. stylz, guy gerber, tobi neumann, and jackmate. (renaissance records)

3.mark farina "house of o.m." mark farina has done it again. this chicago style mix of deep house, jackin house, and tech house with pleanty of vocals to keep the ladies happy is a must have for 2007. groovy as fuck. feat trax from uneaq, kerri chandler, olivier desmet and chuck diesel, freaks, and mark farina himself.

(om records)

4. nick warren "gu030 paris" (global underground 2xcd) cd 1 is a deep house and chillout cd which if you listen to this cd with a girl in the right moment sparks will fly. this cd peaks in and out of beautiful landscapes of colors painted by nick warren........cd 2 is nick warrens best work to date a wicked mix of electro, techno, acid, and progressive house with your occasional vocal. feat bombs from august, mikkel metal, habersham vs. kazell, 16 bit lolitas, pole folder, ulrich schnauss, audioglider, and space gypsie.

get em while they are hot.

You forgot:

Ben Watt - 'Buzzin' Fly Vol. 4'

King Britt - 'Deep & Sexy 4'

:D

• 1 month later...