Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Worst Tainwrecks You've ever heard...

Originally posted by bigsteve8

Prime's alright. . .I've only ever heard a few trainwrecks outta him. . . there are a lot worse people out there.

ARE YOU KIDIDNG HE IS BY FAR THE WORST OF ANYONE WHO GETS RESIDENCIES. I GUESS CUT THE FADER OVER TO THE NEXT TRACK DOESN'T COUNT AS A TRAINWRECK CAUSE HE IS KING OF THAT TOO. I HEAD HIM AT R BAR I WAS EMBARRASSED FOR HIM. ALSO A FEW TIMES AT BUNKA AND STONE PONY:blown:

HE IS THE LAUGHING STOCK FOR THOSE WHO KNOW

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by acclubs

Mark Amatucci/Exit Nightclub/White Room/2002. Every song was wrecked into the next

I was in the booth for a short while with Mark that night and there was absolutely no monitor, you try mixing without one. Everyone is a critic, it makes me laugh.

Originally posted by justinjames1

I was in the booth for a short while with Mark that night and there was absolutely no monitor, you try mixing without one. Everyone is a critic, it makes me laugh.

THAT IS TOTALLY UNDERSTANDABLE W/ NO MONITORS BUT YOU BET YOUR ASS EVERYONE IS A CRITIC RIGHTFULLY SO TOO ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU KNOW A DJ SUCKS BALLS AND IS A DISGRACE TO BE SPINNING IN A WELL KNOWN CLUB/LOUNGE

Originally posted by carusomaas12

doubtful...you dont get residencies at big places with no skills

that is not true..........

I'm not speaking particular to this situation necessarily but I've heard a lot of bad DJs who had residencies at big places..........it's very political like anything else. I've heard bedroom DJs that would do rings around these so-called "super" DJs..........but they don't know the right people.

Yep, I'm the Perfect example of this...

I Brought Sats. @ Djais last year to a place where you would go to hear excellent programing throughout the night, on point mixing. But i Got replaced because of politics, and for them it will one huge mistake when i start dropping my tracks.

It's Ok cause now i represent For Binoy Enuff, and the whole solidenuff crew, and if anyone knows anything that crew knows the true talent and how rooms should be played.

Shoutout to BINOY.....!

Originally posted by djjvelez

I Brought Sats. @ Djais last year to a place where you would go to hear excellent programing throughout the night, on point mixing. But i Got replaced because of politics, and for them it will one huge mistake when i start dropping my tracks.

It's Ok cause now i represent For Binoy Enuff, and the whole solidenuff crew, and if anyone knows anything that crew knows the true talent and how rooms should be played.

Shoutout to BINOY.....!

djais is a joke don't sweat it. you got 2 momos who can't spin there kip and prime. its a shame cause there is alot of talented guys who can spin out there. then u have clowns like dj prime who drop derb over the GTI keys and god knows what. cds skipping left and right at rbar when i heard him, literally fading a track out with another one off beat :rolleyes:

Originally posted by carusomaas12

doubtful...you dont get residencies at big places with no skills

yea ok he got skillz LOL your the same momo who'd promote him or say he ripped it at platinum. get a clue, i have no clue how to spin and i could do exactly what he does. people actually laugh and complained about him the few times we heard him out. "what is he doing" "WOW what was that" "damn the cd skipped about 30 times tonight" so now we avoid him like the plague

Originally posted by johnholmes

djais is a joke don't sweat it. you got 2 momos who can't spin there kip and prime. its a shame cause there is alot of talented guys who can spin out there. then u have clowns like dj prime who drop derb over the GTI keys and god knows what. cds skipping left and right at rbar when i heard him, literally fading a track out with another one off beat :rolleyes:

:laugh:

ive heard every dj ive ever heard spin wreck.....myself plenty of times....one night at platinum i was bringing So Strong into something and it was a goddamn plane crash....

denny, santana, JP, DT, rydell, etc.....EVERYONE wrecks from time to time....especially once the drinks start flowin:beer:

for those commenting who arent DJ's, you should put yourself in their shoes. Its easy to criticize until youre the one playing music in front of 2000 people and the DJ booth is crowded and someone bumps the table and youve been drinking and then YOU wreck too...it aint an easy job....

Originally posted by thehype

if you want trainwrecks....FRANKIE V from Tradewinds

Oh hells yes hype. . . I was there last month and frankie trainwrecked on that journey remix . . . i can still hear echoes of the next five minutes, 2 dollar shots of black haus. . .

Originally posted by djjvelez

Shoutout to BINOY.....!

some words,

dont sweat djais brotha, they really need to get a clue, they let all the good one's go, even at bunka, .......when your whole promotional team and your superstar dj/producer just ups and leaves, making their next stop(s) better and better each year something is wrong......................you made the right move by joining the team you did..............dont ever leave them no matter what, even if your not dj'ng somehow always keep yourself in the mix, they will always take care of you................joey enuff is one of the smartest people in the industry, learn everything you can from, listen to every word he says and you will be very successful

Originally posted by dancerbar

some words,

dont sweat djais brotha, they really need to get a clue, they let all the good one's go, even at bunka, .......when your whole promotional team and your superstar dj/producer just ups and leaves, making their next stop(s) better and better each year something is wrong......................you made the right move by joining the team you did..............dont ever leave them no matter what, even if your not dj'ng somehow always keep yourself in the mix, they will always take care of you................joey enuff is one of the smartest people in the industry, learn everything you can from, listen to every word he says and you will be very successful

*taking notes*

Originally posted by bigsteve8

Oh hells yes hype. . . I was there last month and frankie trainwrecked on that journey remix . . . i can still hear echoes of the next five minutes, 2 dollar shots of black haus. . .

i remmeber last summer he had the CD skippin

Originally posted by foodidoo

Dj Dan Fury Princeton Beats Vol.11 between trax 4and 5 other than that great cd good sequencing....

Thanks bro.

I was trying to match Going Through It with the Chicken Dance, it wasn't working out :(

Originally posted by dancerbar

some words,

Thanks for the kind words dog! See you this weekend.

DancerBar, Thankx Bro... I'll, tell you one thing, Off the bat i know they are smart at what they do. Joey is a great straight up guy and his team knows everything about the club industry and how a party should be. I couldn't be anymore proud to be a part of them, and now that we have our head alltogether, we will become the premier promotion team in the next year or soo.

This team has the talent, the brains..! :letsgo: to bring any Dope party to any venue in NJ.

Peace Velez'

P.S. Keep on Look for my upcoming mixes soon to being dropped:

The Rhythm (Deep Dark Jungle) & SomeThing Happen on the Way To heaven -(Deborah Cox). Gonna rock the Club Scene..!

Originally posted by ibclubbin

ive heard every dj ive ever heard spin wreck.....myself plenty of times....one night at platinum i was bringing So Strong into something and it was a goddamn plane crash....

denny, santana, JP, DT, rydell, etc.....EVERYONE wrecks from time to time....especially once the drinks start flowin:beer:

for those commenting who arent DJ's, you should put yourself in their shoes. Its easy to criticize until youre the one playing music in front of 2000 people and the DJ booth is crowded and someone bumps the table and youve been drinking and then YOU wreck too...it aint an easy job....

Ohhhhhhhhh, getting chills! :laugh:

True, it happens to all of us. And probably few things annoy a DJ more than a super-critic. This is the person that nit-picks every move you make. Unless you're in our shoes, don't talk bull-ish. Chances are those people know very little about putting records together.

Well-said, ib! ;)

This is a funny thread.:D

hit the nail on the head, all the critics suck, we all give two shits about you, we all still get work, and always will, so until you step into our shoes and into a booth and put some headphones on, we could give a fuck what you think or hear. Ever think you may be the one thats drunk or tripping and the dj is on but you are totally wacked out of it and hearing shit.... things that make you go hmmm.. unlikely but it could happen.

Originally posted by thepulse

hit the nail on the head, all the critics suck, we all give two shits about you, we all still get work, and always will, so until you step into our shoes and into a booth and put some headphones on, we could give a fuck what you think or hear. Ever think you may be the one thats drunk or tripping and the dj is on but you are totally wacked out of it and hearing shit.... things that make you go hmmm.. unlikely but it could happen.

Listen up you lame fuck, i have been laying off what you post and not slamming you like i should be. The minute you took money and i was in the club was the minute i was able to be YOUR critic. You are an embarrassment to all of us who have stood behind the decks and tried to move a crowd and create a vibe. Now crawl back into your Hole and leave the us alone. YOU NO TALENT JACKASS!!!

Originally posted by thepulse

you have no rite to talk about any of this cuz when was the last time you had a headlining gig and opening for the Mueller Brothers don't count. go do a few lines now, CRACKHEAD