Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The best set you've ever heard...

Originally posted by sandman1130

Paul Van Dyk - TWILO when he spun till like 10:30 am was about to leave all the lights on he had his coat on then he came back and ripped two mroe records endign with for angel and then threw it in the crowed..........was fuckin AMAZING

Yeah, I remember that night... I got there at around midnite and danced my ass of the whole night. I was about dead by 10am and thought I couldn't move any longer, but once I heard for an angel I got an energy boost!!! What a night!!! :D

Originally posted by nychunk

[Jason Ojeda @ Shellborne Pool Party

These are the sets that i had the most fun at and were very good sets imo

Bro i was so scared to put this one up there cause people would make fun of me but that party was bananasssss...im on a website for that party....believe it or not that was the best thing i did at WMC this year... i just cant believe im admitting it

Originally posted by joecrack13

Bro i was so scared to put this one up there cause people would make fun of me but that party was bananasssss...im on a website for that party....believe it or not that was the best thing i did at WMC this year... i just cant believe im admitting it

That party was crazy, beautiful people everywhere. Awesome music. Love the little can of beers they had. Awesome vibe. Girls walking around in thongs everywhere. Just on big fuck fest waiting to happen, did i mention awesome music provided by Ojeda , Ink, and Ziggy.

Dj Rob James @ Freedom afterhours - every set in the Summer of 1998

Dj Jason Ojeda @ Limelight Fridays - Summer of 1998

Junior @ Juniorverse - Summer of 1997, 1998, and 1999

Junior @ Earth (Darkbeat) - 2003

DJ Boris @ Bliss - Either the winter of 2001 or the early part of 2002. I think it was not too long after opening night. He spun a very nice set, even though the venue itself was not packed.

Anthony Martinez @ Privillege Mondays - His short run there made for a terrific vibe, and, musically speaking, he's always on point.

Originally posted by rudeboyyouth

Dj Rob James @ Freedom afterhours - every set in the Summer of 1998

Dj Jason Ojeda @ Limelight Fridays - Summer of 1998

Junior @ Juniorverse - Summer of 1997, 1998, and 1999

Junior @ Earth (Darkbeat) - 2003

DJ Boris @ Bliss - Either the winter of 2001 or the early part of 2002. I think it was not too long after opening night. He spun a very nice set, even though the venue itself was not packed.

Anthony Martinez @ Privillege Mondays - His short run there made for a terrific vibe, and, musically speaking, he's always on point.

Freedom was sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!that was a sick summer 98!!!!

Originally posted by dirtyepic18

i dont seem to go back nearly as far as most people in here, but the set i've enjoyed the most was

pvd @ roxy (4/18/03)

Yeahhh that was a great set! he played much harder than normal alot of people riffed on his set on this board but i loved it

Originally posted by nychunk

That party was crazy, beautiful people everywhere. Awesome music. Love the little can of beers they had. Awesome vibe. Girls walking around in thongs everywhere. Just on big fuck fest waiting to happen, did i mention awesome music provided by Ojeda , Ink, and Ziggy.

Yo fellas, i was at that party too during the conference. The energy at the Shelbourne that day was off the chain. People were buggin out for hours. And ojeda and ink were definitely on point that day thats for sure. One of the best moments i had at the conference this year!

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Carl Cox @ Twilo in Luly, 1998

:rock: :rock: :rock:

every single person I have met who was there that night still says its one of the best theyve ever been to. Its still the night that changed my whole outlook on clubs and brought me to where I am now.

Originally posted by az-tec

Carl Cox July 3rd 1998-Twilo

Danny Howells January 20th 2001-Twilo

Steve Lawler May 4th 2001-Twilos last night

Twilos Last Night was not May 4th. It was a week or two after. David Waxman was the last DJ to play a record @ Twilo. I was there. I am pretty sure of that.

Originally posted by evanscott-syd-

Twilos Last Night was not May 4th. It was a week or two after. David Waxman was the last DJ to play a record @ Twilo. I was there. I am pretty sure of that.

actually Steve Lawler was the last person to close the night out....

it was a friday night(the 4th).

the next night was David Waxman, Trendroid and Junior...but part of the way thru the night they were closed down by the authorities.

I still consider friday the last night, cause it went til 8am, proper closing etc...

You are correct tho Waxman was the last person to play there, but Lawler was the last to end the night and to this day everyone I know who was there still says that it was the most amazing closing they have ever witnessed.

:)

and yes Lawler was May 4th and Waxman, Trendroid, JV was May 5th...

casue it was exactly 2 weks before the event i was dying for which is D2 Danny Tenaglia vs Danny Howells which was supposed to take place on May 19th, 2001....I still the have flyer right in front of me.