Joe Clausell

Danny Krivit

Miguel Migs

Frankie Knuckles

Dimitri From Paris

Basement Boys

Louie Vega

Kenny Dope Gonzalez

Matt, I think you are confusing disco house with just house. I would consioder all the producers you listed house dj's and producers. Disco house is very pumped up, filtery jive. Stuff on International House Recordings, ect.

I'm digging this one:

All right with me - Vitamin D/Sean Biddle (essence)

I think Disco House is cool, but not too much all at once, gotta mix it with some funky techno, and tech-house, and electro-clash, that's my idea of an interesting set anyway

Originally posted by eKiTeL

I'm digging this one:

I think Disco House is cool, but not too much all at once, gotta mix it with some funky techno, and tech-house, and electro-clash, that's my idea of an interesting set anyway

eh...not really my style....I prefer strictly Disco House

Originally posted by euphoricgirl

eh...not really my style....I prefer strictly Disco House

too much of a good thing is never good, as a DJ I try to keep a lot of different people interested, not just a few who like only one thing

Originally posted by spinninrecords

to me.. the best part about it.. how much of a good mood it puts you in... very uplifting........................................................................................................................................ I wanna get high.....:D

DEF. I LOVE SPINNING DISCO HOUSE. IF IM IN A BAD MOOD, IT REALLY BRINGS ME UP. THANK GOD FOR DISCO HOUSE

Originally posted by eKiTeL

I'm digging this one:

i dunno if electro mixed with disco house would sound right.

it does sound great mixed with french house or funky house though

Originally posted by rampage23

Disco HOUSE RULES!!!:hat::dj:

You should go to Miami Space34 Disco night, With a resident DJ who spins House, Only Good music comes out of Oscar g's Booth

WHEN I HEARD HIM SPIN IN MIAMI BEFORE DT WENT ON, HE WAS PLAYING SOME GOOD HOUSE. EVERY TRACK HE PLAYED WAS GREAT. DEF WOULD LOVE TO SEE HIM AGAIN

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

i dunno if electro mixed with disco house would sound right.

it does sound great mixed with french house or funky house though

some French house is good, some of it sucks, I'm more into techy stuff, like hard filtered disco tech house, it definitely goes well with some of the housier remixes of electro-clash tunes, I didn't mean regular straight old school electro-bass, anyway it's all a matter of reading the crowd and knowing when they're ready for something a little different, and when to keep it the same, I'm still learning, and I think I always will be as long as I continue to pursue this djin' thang.... :)

Originally posted by djmattreid

WHEN I HEARD HIM SPIN IN MIAMI BEFORE DT WENT ON, HE WAS PLAYING SOME GOOD HOUSE. EVERY TRACK HE PLAYED WAS GREAT. DEF WOULD LOVE TO SEE HIM AGAIN

yeah I need to hear him more often, he's definitely at the top of his game, knows how to rock the house and keep it interesting at the same time, which is a very rare combination around here....