Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Morning Sex get u in a good mood?

tommyarmani

How about anyone else? This morning i woke up before my girlfreind to find her lying sound asleep in a sexy little silk night gown. I took one look at her & knew what i had to do.

Some KY & slid it right in....

Im in a great mood, considering its monday...

:confused:

Originally posted by marcid21

morning sex......SO GREAT!

Everytime I get some in the morning, my *other* gives me a call later just to tell me what a great mood he's in.

I dunno which is better, the sex, or that phone call... :love:

cornball :vomit3:;)

mornin sex is def great! but like others have said, it sux tryin to get up and go to work afterwards

Originally posted by tommyarmani

How about anyone else? This morning i woke up before my girlfreind to find her lying sound asleep in a sexy little silk night gown. I took one look at her & knew what i had to do.

Some KY & slid it right in....

Im in a great mood, considering its monday...

:confused:

err.. do you mean to say that you "slid it right in" when she was asleep?...

*raises eyebrow*

Originally posted by wideskies

err.. do you mean to say that you "slid it right in" when she was asleep?...

*raises eyebrow*

SHe wasnt asleep, she was out cold on GHB. I barely even knew her.... BUt she wanted it. JK

there is no need to read into that much. She woke up & knew what i had wanted to do & she pulled her thong off & opened wide. AT THIS point i slid it in.

PS we keep the KY on the head rest for times like these

Hope this helps

:)

Originally posted by tastyt

I wouldn't mind if my boyfriend started having sex with me while I was asleep... he's my boyfriend after all, not some stranger taking advantage...

Hey the feeling is mutual w/ guys. I love when awaken to getting blown by my QT

Originally posted by tastyt

I wouldn't mind if my boyfriend started having sex with me while I was asleep... he's my boyfriend after all, not some stranger taking advantage...

Yep, My ex used to do that all the time, I love it:D

Guest jroo
Originally posted by naughtybabe

Mornimg Sex, Afternood Sex, Night sex...

Any time is good for me.. lol :tongue:

i wanna fuck your sig, minus the smoking part.

My Ex used to try to say no. ( She was not a morning person ) That would last all of about 5 minutes till I dove down south... They I did the little tease. Get her a little wet and say. Ok I will let you go back to sleep... That is when the Thighs grabbed the head. So easy to change ones mind with a little flick of the :licker:

But I would have to say the best was going to bed at night and waking in the middle of the night to a :bj: from her when she could not sleep... :aright:

Only negative I have about morning sex is that it does not last as long. I go alot longer at night. Them hormones are raging in the morning.

Funny little sex story after reading elementx post...how jus a little tease can turn into wild sex

My X and I came home from a club pretty drunk and we were talking the whole way home how bad we wanted to have sex. We get home and passssssssed the fuck out in his bed. I think maybe like an hour or so I feel him grabbing my tit and playing with me, mind you im pretty fucking drunk so im like ehhh noooo...one thing leads to another he starts to finger me and all that good stuff....ok! WANNA PLAY!!

hahahaha that was a great night of late night drunken sex but it was oh so good :)