Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is spikey Hair Out?

I just went into work today without spiking my hair and some girls at work said that i look better with out spiking my hair and that i look more "approachable" without the spikes, personally i think i look much better with spikes but these girls who are all attractive said this...now i dont know why they said it, maybe b/c they do not reall frequent clubs that much....so whats all of your opinion on this...please help me out here :)

I used to rock the spikes but now everyone in the world has spikey hair. Not saying its out or doesnt look good or whatever but i just cant handle seeing it on every single person when i go out and choose to wear my hair differently now.

i DEF do not think that its out at all....these girls might be hot but obviously have not been to the club in a while.......if they think you are not approchable with spikey hair then maybee they have a problem with talking to guys lol......if you like spikes keep them

Originally posted by lmg

I used to rock the spikes but now everyone in the world has spikey hair. Not saying its out or doesnt look good or whatever but i just cant handle seeing it on every single person when i go out and choose to wear my hair differently now.

tru a LOT of people have them but not a lot of people can pull off the look

Originally posted by njbambino21

I just went into work today without spiking my hair and some girls at work said that i look better with out spiking my hair and that i look more "approachable" without the spikes, personally i think i look much better with spikes but these girls who are all attractive said this...now i dont know why they said it, maybe b/c they do not reall frequent clubs that much....so whats all of your opinion on this...please help me out here :)

Last night I wore my hair flat couple spikes going from left to right abd people were digging it

Originally posted by xliquidsilverx

these girls might be hot but obviously have not been to the club in a while.......

Exactly. Because if everyone else at the club is wearing them, it means that you ought to as well.

Originally posted by tastyt

Exactly. Because if everyone else at the club is wearing them, it means that you ought to as well.

relax

i didnt say everyone in the club wore their hair like that, and since they are you should too....what i was getting to was that it is "in" now and maybee if they went out they would know that....:whip2:

Originally posted by xliquidsilverx

relax

i didnt say everyone in the club wore their hair like that, and since they are you should too....what i was getting to was that it is "in" now and maybee if they went out they would know that....:whip2:

Re-read the first post... they didn't say spiking was "out," they just said they didn't like it as much. B/C they don't go to clubs... they are basing their opinion on their own aesthetics and not what they see everyone else doing.

Originally posted by tastyt

Re-read the first post... they didn't say spiking was "out," they just said they didn't like it as much. B/C they don't go to clubs... they are basing their opinion on their own aesthetics and not what they see everyone else doing.

and im basing MY opinion on MY feelings

Originally posted by njbambino21

yes spikey hair is out

spikes arent out...just passe:) . why go for the stereotypical club 'do? I'm sure most boys choose spikes because it's a quick fix. but it certainly never hurts to try different styles. I keep my long enough so that I can come up with diff styles depending on my mood and outfit.

i admit, it looks good if you got a head full of hair. it's the guys that don't have much hair that spike it up and you can see their scalp that makes me cringe. you then can see the beads of sweat forming on their scalp. nasty!

also, don't over do on the products. a lil bit of messy, touchable hair is the most attractive.

Originally posted by ladyshady

personally, i never liked the whole spike thing..

i agree once was enough... i had them in the 80's and they werent that cool then and theyre not that great now... one of my sisters has this affinity/obsession with stereotypical guidos and thats like a prerequisite in her book... they must have spikes... and of course wear sunglasses in-doors... again this is a personal prefference, however if youre asking if the popular consensus is still on the spike tip.. then yes.. spikes are still in...