Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines

Arnonld Did a great job for this movie, he looked amazing at his age (57?). The movie had great special affects, mad stunts and action, but the plot sucked. The ending left me wanting more, and Arnold does even know if he is going to be in the next movie cause of his Political Races. The kid who play John Connor needs to take some acting lessons, and Claire Danes was just cute... :eek: I think the Terminatrix did a good job although I really wanted to see her completley naked and felt jibbed.

If your a Terminator/T2 fan I recommend this flick cause it just keeps on with the story and im curious to see what the next flick is about, they have to continue the saga.

Did anyone else notice how the story was filled with holes as well as a trilliol movie mistakes. :idea:

Originally posted by rdancer

I think the Terminatrix did a good job although I really wanted to see her completley naked and felt jibbed.

I think we can all agree on that... we've had to sit through 3 movies with arnold's bare ass, and they f'ed us on this...

Arnonld Did a great job for this movie, he looked amazing at his age (57?). The movie had great special affects, mad stunts and action, but the plot sucked. The ending left me wanting more, and Arnold does even know if he is going to be in the next movie cause of his Political Races. The kid who play John Connor needs to take some acting lessons, and Claire Danes was just cute... :eek: I think the Terminatrix did a good job although I really wanted to see her completley naked and felt jibbed.

If your a Terminator/T2 fan I recommend this flick cause it just keeps on with the story and im curious to see what the next flick is about, they have to continue the saga.

Did anyone else notice how the story was filled with holes as well as a trilliol movie mistakes. :idea:

~~i agree with most of the things rdancer said.....but i think the plot sucked simply b/c it paves the way for T4.........i dont understand why they picked Nick Stahl to play John Connor........Eddie Furlong was waaaaaaaaaay better....Claire Danes has grown so much very adorable.....Tx i wanted to bang her right then and there :drool: what movie mistakes Alan? just curious

Originally posted by sexxyh

~~i agree with most of the things rdancer said.....but i think the plot sucked simply b/c it paves the way for T4.........i dont understand why they picked Nick Stahl to play John Connor........Eddie Furlong was waaaaaaaaaay better....Claire Danes has grown so much very adorable.....Tx i wanted to bang her right then and there :drool: what movie mistakes Alan? just curious

I think if it ended any other way it would've paved the way for T4. There isn't anything about the future we don't know at this point so they really don't have much of a story to tell.

the only mistake i caught was how he said he was a different model terminator (thus didn't remember anything from before) but then later in the movie says "She won't be back" or something...

and every time i see claire daines, i just picture reruns of "my so called life" and get depressed....

the plot sucked. The ending left me wanting more, and Arnold does even know if he is going to be in the next movie cause of his Political Races. The kid who play John Connor needs to take some acting lessons, and Claire Danes was just cute... :eek:

exactly that kid was terrible and claire danes was jsut as bad as him. way to many holes and questions unanswered

Originally posted by abortionator

I think if it ended any other way it would've paved the way for T4. There isn't anything about the future we don't know at this point so they really don't have much of a story to tell.

actually the original t3 script was to take place in the future fighting the robots and was canned cause of james cameron and movie company bs

It was an "OK" movie. I expected the movie to be a lot better with having 12 years of anticipation riding on it. A lot of holes in the movie. I also thought the guy that played John Conner sucked. Few lame attempts at humor also in the movie. You could tell it had a different feel then the first 2 Terminators. Maybe because James Cameron didn't direct this one. The beset part of the movie is probably the last 20-30 minutes. When you see the machines attacking. Opens the door up for a Terminator 4 though for the actual war against machines.

I didn't really like it at all. The first one was amazing, the second one was good, and the action was amazing, this third one overdid the action and sacrificed a lot of the movie. Both of the kids were totally miscast, Arnold had too many cute lines, the plot was pretty stupid. But, the ending was amazing, and the TX was rediculously hot. Not tit shots though. :(

Originally posted by sexxyh

I think they made public a long time ago that there were indeed plans for a T4...

And yeah, Furlong was alot fucking better than Stahl... the only explanation i've heard is that Furlong has spent alot of time in rehab recently and the producers didnt want to risk using him in such a a blockbuster role with his current problems. I dont know if thats the real reason or not, but its the only one i've heard.