Clubplanet Nightlife Community

post a pic of yourself... WITHOUT MAKEUP/PHOTOEDITING!

wideskies

Guest brwneydtrouble
Where's it at???

I dunno why, but I can always see them on my laptop but I guess no one else can...lets try again.

attachment.php?attachmentid=31439

This is with no makeup, after dancing all night long. Great night, Zabiela at Nerve.

:bounce:attachment.php?attachmentid=31376

Jackie is usually in a dancing mood.

I am glad that the pictures I take come in good use. That was one of the best nights of music ever. The place was packed with CP people.

Here is a pic of me:

140655Club-shirt.jpg

Guest gabo
hmmm...can we leave her at home this time....i always get fur allover me when she joins in :laugh:

she does shed a lot

aww....thanks catfly.gif ....we have bunch of natural lookin' hotties up in here ;)

Kahn - that pic was taken outside of the philadelphia museum.

Druwishprincez - if YOU want your labret pierced, go for it...i think you would look cute with it, and you could always remove it later if you don't want it anymore. it's not a permanent commitment like a tattoo would be. i will say though that it was the most painful piercing that i had....but i like pain so....

aww....thanks catfly.gif ....we have bunch of natural lookin' hotties up in here ;)

Kahn - that pic was taken outside of the philadelphia museum.

Druwishprincez - if YOU want your labret pierced, go for it...i think you would look cute with it, and you could always remove it later if you don't want it anymore. it's not a permanent commitment like a tattoo would be. i will say though that it was the most painful piercing that i had....but i like pain so....

Yeah I was trying to decide between my lip or my labret. I already have my nose pierced so I wasnt sure if I should get anymore. I use to have my tongue but that got old after like 2 years so....Yeah Im into pain to a certian extent, pain from piercings is just enough :) Hmm I guess Im gonna have to look into that.

You've all seen 'normal' pics of me plenty of times, so now it's my turn to post a nasty sweaty pic after working out last week.

Definately NO make-up and no hair done .... lol.

Haven't worked out again since, so it was a kodak moment. :D

47b4d803b3127cceb09bfb9c9ccd0000001510

You've all seen 'normal' pics of me plenty of times, so now it's my turn to post a nasty sweaty pic after working out last week.

Definately NO make-up and no hair done .... lol.

Haven't worked out again since, so it was a kodak moment. :D

47b4d803b3127cceb09bfb9c9ccd0000001510

TONIE !! you could have a turd on your face and you would look great !! :laugh::D