Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Kobe Bryant arrested

EAGLE, Colo. (AP) -- Los Angeles Lakers star Kobe Bryant has posted a $25,000 bond in Eagle on a felony count of sexual assault and has been released, according to the Eagle County sheriff's office.

In a statement Sunday, authorities said the warrant was issued after deputies investigated a report made Wednesday claiming sexual misconduct by Bryant.

The report said the incident happened in a hotel in the Edwards area of Eagle County that night.

After a series of interviews and a review of the physical evidence, investigators met with representatives for District Attorney Mark Hurlbert and concluded they had enough evidence for the felony sexual assault count, the statement said.

"During the investigation Bryant was cooperative with investigators and remains cooperative with authorities," the sheriff's office said in a prepared statement.

Bryant turned himself in at the sheriff's detention facility in Eagle on Friday and posted a bond of $25,000, authorities said.

Few details are being released following an order by Judge Russell Granger that the case would be sealed to the public.

Public Information Officer Kim Andree said the fax would be the only statement made available from the sheriff's office at this point.

Bryant, a guard, averaged 26.6 points and 5.8 assists in four games in the NBA Finals against the New Jersey Nets in 2002, and was picked to the 2001-2002 All-NBA First Team, according to the Lakers.

The 24-year-old was named MVP of the 2002 All-Star Game after getting 31 points. He has the record as being the young All-Star in the NBA. posting 18 ponits and 6 rebounds in the 1998 game in New York.

He also was the youngest player to debut in the NBA, at the age of 18 years, two months and 11 days.

As a high school student, he was selected by USA Today and Parade Magazine as National High School Player of the Year. He married in April 2001 and he and his wife had their first child, a daughter, in January.

Originally posted by luztirada

Why would a guy who bangs thousands of girls sexually assault some whore?????

Ummm... You ever stop and think maybe the bitch who is saying he did could possibly be lying. :idea:

Don't believe everything you read. If you do you are ignorant. The man is worth millions. And I am sure there are plenty of women who are after it.

fawkin women always after the money never thinking about the lives and families their screwing up as long as they get paid. You ever see that add in steppin out get paid for sex thats what these women call fuck the guy than get paid after u claim a rape happened

Originally posted by slyonspromos

fawkin women always after the money never thinking about the lives and families their screwing up as long as they get paid. You ever see that add in steppin out get paid for sex thats what these women call fuck the guy than get paid after u claim a rape happened

Nuttin but a high class coniving (SP) HOE!!!!! :laugh:

Originally posted by luztirada

Why would a guy who bangs thousands of girls sexually assault some whore?????

I dont think he "bangs thousands of girls"

He's been married for over 2 years now and has a kid.

Originally posted by slyonspromos

fawkin women always after the money never thinking about the lives and families their screwing up as long as they get paid.

:laugh: are you fucken kidding me :rolleyes: :rolleyes: yea thats us, always after fucken money . . . what about some of you guys . . . mofo cheaters . . .

I don't think Kobe would do it, the chick prob wants some money. Most likely he will settle to shut the bitch up . . .

HELLO PEOPLE -

the police had enough evidence to charge him with felony sexual assult.

WHY WOULD HE TURN HIMSELF IN if this was a false accusation ????

Just becuz he's a well respected athlete it doesn't mean he's a good guy.

Who knows maybe he did or maybe he didn't. But by turning yourself in - it's like admitting you did it.

Originally posted by lollie60

HELLO PEOPLE -

Who knows maybe he did or maybe he didn't. But by turning yourself in - it's like admitting you did it.

wow. r u kidding?? or r u trying to be cute?? can someone please expain to this lollie person how the judicial system works.

i dont like this primadonna fuck..but...

1) this guy doesnt go out

2) he's not a social person at all..he goes home after practice/games..he's eloquent only when a video camera is in front of him

3)he was there for rehab on his knee from what i heard...i doubt he was limping around chasin bitches thru the rehab center

Originally posted by lollie60

HELLO PEOPLE -

He has no formal charges brought up on him. The DISTRICT ATTORNEY has not brought up ANY charges on him. So to your statement, "the police had enough evidence to charge him with felony sexual assult." is FALSE. Cause there are no charges against him.

Also WHY THE WOULDN'T YOU TURN YOURSELF IN??? There was a warrant for his arrest. If he doesn't turn himself, the cops are gonna go get him themselves. He's just complying with the police's request. And they are saying that the police rushed the arrest warrant and didn't bring it through district attorney, which is the way they usually do arrest warrants.

Kobe Bryant is innocent until proven guilty. We the public know nothing right now that suggests that Kobe Bryant is guilty, except for a simple accusation. Weather he did it or not, he's still HAS NOT BEEN PROVEN GUILTY.

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

2) he's not a social person at all..he goes home after practice/games..he's eloquent only when a video camera is in front of him

3)he was there for rehab on his knee from what i heard...i doubt he was limping around chasin bitches thru the rehab center

his knee? i didn't get that part. i knew he had a shoulder problem...but the knee? you sure that wasn't a mistake from the media?

Originally posted by sassa

his knee? i didn't get that part. i knew he had a shoulder problem...but the knee? you sure that wasn't a mistake from the media?

i read he was going to have arthroscopic surgery on his knee

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

Maybe your #2 is the reason he had to force her to have sex with him. :idea: