Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pizza

Naples 45, (vanderbilt, 46 and park area) when i worked at my old firm i used to eat their margahrita pizza all the time...

Dees Pizza in forest hills, and nick's pizza in forest hills... regular pizza by the slice new park pizza in hobeach...

Originally posted by dgmodel

Naples 45, (vanderbilt, 46 and park area) when i worked at my old firm i used to eat their margahrita pizza all the time...

Dees Pizza in forest hills, and nick's pizza in forest hills... regular pizza by the slice new park pizza in hobeach...

havent tried these yet, def will try then when i get a chance

Rosa's Pizza on Freshpond and my favorite

place is a little pizza place right under the

brooklyn bridge.. it was once called patsy's

but its now called girnaldi's :drool" best pizza

I have ever had... You all you check that place

OuT.. its the BEST!!!

Originally posted by sassa

i might get lynched for this...but brother bruno's in wayne has good pizza....i think.

:hang: The only thing I have from Brother Bruno's is the cheesy bread... I think the best pizza in Wayne is Vinnie's...

The best pizza joint I have been to is Rosa's in Queens....

Originally posted by origskeemr

:hang: The only thing I have from Brother Bruno's is the cheesy bread... I think the best pizza in Wayne is Vinnie's...

The best pizza joint I have been to is Rosa's in Queens....

vinnie's by the burger king?? on hamburg turnpike? that shit is too salty...and the guys working there too sleazy.......:blown:

paterson pizza is good...:tongue:

Originally posted by weyes

ben's on spring and thompson is my fave; that's lower than nyu, in soho. that's not the one to which you're referring, is it?

yeah. by mcdougal. not so close to nyu, but around there...

Originally posted by incredulous

I love pizza :D

where do you guys think the best pizza is???

........what....:eek: :eek: :eek: ...........stinkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey

......never ate pizza at brother brunos....lol...just cheese bread......um......bradlee's pizza next to my salon is off the walls.....specialty pizza's....((((shrimp pizza and fried calamari pizza....spinache.....eggplant.....baked ziti....salad pizza.....potato and egg........garbage pizza aka...EVERYTHING......um....fresh tomato and basil pizza.......chicken parm pizza....i could go on and on!)))

Originally posted by sweetie029

Every pizza place in College Point sucks! :no:

Oh no you didn't....

Seriously, have you ever been to Amore? It is the Pathmark shopping center. Now, I know the neighborhood has become a bit ghetto, but you have to look past that. I make monthly pilgrimages there.