Clubplanet Nightlife Community

In more important news...

pod

Enough of this clubs and music bullshit...

By The Associated Press

NEW YORK (AP) - After years of saying she'd wait until she was married to lose her virginity, Britney Spears is acknowledging that she had sex with her ex-boyfriend, Justin Timberlake.

"I've only slept with one person my whole life," the pop star tells W magazine for its August issue.

"It was two years into my relationship with Justin, and I thought he was the one," she pauses, then adds, "But I was wrong! I didn't think he was gonna go on Barbara Walters and sell me out."

Spears, 21, and Timberlake, the 22-year-old 'N Sync singer, met as kids while performing on TV's "The Mickey Mouse Club." They were pop's high-profile power couple for three years before breaking up in spring 2002.

In the video for his song "Cry Me a River," Timberlake gets revenge on a Spears look-alike for a betrayal.

"The most painful thing I've ever experienced was that breakup," Spears says. "We were together so long and I had this vision. You think you're going to spend the rest of your life together. Where I come from, the woman is the homemaker, and that's how I was brought up - you cook for your kids. But now I realize I need my single time."

The singer also discusses her rumored fling with Irish actor Colin Farrell, whom she accompanied to the premiere of his movie "The Recruit" in February.

"Yes, I kissed him. Of course I did! He's the cutest, hottest thing in the world - wooh! He's such a bad boy. But it was nothing serious," she says. "Seriously, I haven't had a boy in a really long time, and I'm really craving ... just a kiss, man. Just a kiss would be nice."

Well, she admits to one guy at least...when does she fess up for letting Fred Durst go "offroading" with her? Or better yet, where's the video?!?!?

Seriously folks, if I knew I was gonna bang her like a screen door in a hurricane, I'd have a GL2 squirrled away in a closet peephole somewhere...my business plan would be...

1. Britney sex tape

2. ?????

3. Profit!

(obscure south park reference...)

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by pod

Enough of this clubs and music bullshit...

By The Associated Press

NEW YORK (AP) - After years of saying she'd wait until she was married to lose her virginity, Britney Spears is acknowledging that she had sex with her ex-boyfriend, Justin Timberlake.

"I've only slept with one person my whole life," the pop star tells W magazine for its August issue.

"It was two years into my relationship with Justin, and I thought he was the one," she pauses, then adds, "But I was wrong! I didn't think he was gonna go on Barbara Walters and sell me out."

Spears, 21, and Timberlake, the 22-year-old 'N Sync singer, met as kids while performing on TV's "The Mickey Mouse Club." They were pop's high-profile power couple for three years before breaking up in spring 2002.

In the video for his song "Cry Me a River," Timberlake gets revenge on a Spears look-alike for a betrayal.

"The most painful thing I've ever experienced was that breakup," Spears says. "We were together so long and I had this vision. You think you're going to spend the rest of your life together. Where I come from, the woman is the homemaker, and that's how I was brought up - you cook for your kids. But now I realize I need my single time."

The singer also discusses her rumored fling with Irish actor Colin Farrell, whom she accompanied to the premiere of his movie "The Recruit" in February.

"Yes, I kissed him. Of course I did! He's the cutest, hottest thing in the world - wooh! He's such a bad boy. But it was nothing serious," she says. "Seriously, I haven't had a boy in a really long time, and I'm really craving ... just a kiss, man. Just a kiss would be nice."

Well, she admits to one guy at least...when does she fess up for letting Fred Durst go "offroading" with her? Or better yet, where's the video?!?!?

Seriously folks, if I knew I was gonna bang her like a screen door in a hurricane, I'd have a GL2 squirrled away in a closet peephole somewhere...my business plan would be...

1. Britney sex tape

2. ?????

3. Profit!

Youre a pedophile, Pod.

Guest brwneydtrouble

She still looks like she's 12. My SISTERS age!!!

Unless you like women that look like little girls.....

I really shouldn't talk since I look about 15 years old MAX.

what are you guys talking about??? This thread is a breakthrough!!!! Finally we have the fact that she had hot beef injection!!! As if we didnt know:rolleyes: like if JT would practice abstinece with britney when he could have all the other chics throwing themselves at him!!!!:eek:

good one pod!!!

she still is :swallow::whip2::love2::licker::hump::love:

Whoever slips her the manroot next better have a dvcam running...or better yet, if she gets "curious" and decides to eat out at the Y, there better be 10 dvcams so people can finally use that multiple-angle feature on their DVD decks.

Originally posted by pod

Whoever slips her the manroot next better have a dvcam running...or better yet, if she gets "curious" and decides to eat out at the Y, there better be 10 dvcams so people can finally use that multiple-angle feature on their DVD decks.

((doesent this post just make you want to find POD's private VIP video collection? What CPers do you think he has on tape??))

:getdown:

Originally posted by diabolique007

That's like the girl that tells her new boyfriend, "oh, you're only the fourth fella I've slept with" :rolleyes: riiiiiight.

LOL

Me and some friend were joking around about that one night. Every girl no matter how much of a slut will always tell you "I have only been with 4 guys". So I always say yup Shurrrrrrrr:rolleyes:

"GL2 squirrled away in a closet peephole "

dude... you know the cannon doesent have nightvision... shame on you....

and as for the olsen twins.. dude.. i was ready for that like.. 5th season of full house > )

jk.

Originally posted by o0djfx0o

1. Britney sex tape

2. ?????

3. Profit!

...wasn't that the trolls stole my underpants episode?

Classic!

hehehe

yep...the underpants gnomes.....goddamn pussy gnomes...pussies...