Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Weekend Thread

nyis4meatheads

From the way things have started today, this weekend is going to be off the freaking charts. I just found out my old boss got booted from his office (that he's been in for 3 years) and has been welcomed into a nice, warm cubicle. This is the bitch-slap of the century here at work. But I digress..... onto the weekend!

Tonight's the going away bash for hottie 30 year old office chick. She's moving to Florida which calls for a :( But we've got a sweet night planned... starting off with tapas at Dali, then going out to Pravda for some drinks, dancing and other things you shouldn't do with co-workers. Hottie 30 year old just stopped by to mention she'll be wearing something slutty tonight. That calls for a :D

Tomorrow, going back to Worcester for a sloppy, drunken, get kicked out of bars you haven't been kicked out of in 5 years time.

Sunday, hanging out with the chickieI met at Dorklab last Thursday. It's supposed to be nice out all weekend too, I'm lovin' it :cool:

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Tonight and tomorrow - chillin' at the beach :cool: ........

Sat night - down to the Middleast to see a friend's band and kick it with OOB crew.....

Sunday - catchin up on some much needed zzzzzzzzzzz's - then probablly head up to the lake and maybe have a frozen drink-fest if I hear from Prplhz after her battle with the poison ivy pt. 2 .....

Got to love summertime :D

Originally posted by pacha73

I was wondering when the Friday/weekend thread would start. :D

Sounds like you'll have a nice time! So what pickup line did you use on this girl you met at the club? :tongue:

How do you know about the Friday thread??Hmmm Faker.

Tonight... Staying in... Most likely voting for Christina on Nick.com, and seeing if my post about Cat-Dog went through, maybe start a fight w/ some kid in the Nick Jr. section..

Tomorrow... Duxbury beach all day.. Brining Jet Ski's and.. 2 cases of Coronas w/ limes....at night, not sure...

Sunday... Same as Saturday.. Maybe Water Works, if I fee like cheese.

Tonight - Getting drunk as soon as I get in my hotel room

Winning big at craps, and paying Groovefire off so I can do the closing set tonight (Or losing big, and end up gambling Hoska away for more chips)

Gonna be messy

Sat- Driving my ass back, making an All-Star appearance at the bay state games to sign autographs.

Going to the producers

Trying to make it to Avalon for Roland's opening set

Sun- Don't know yet

I know about your Friday threads because I told ya I've been reading this board for a little while before I started posting. It IS a public message board for all to see ya know...paranoid!! :tongue:

As I said the other day, tonight is my friend's birthday, we are starting out at The Rack, then going to Black Rhino and then Vox and then some bar in Brookline and then :bong: and then I'm hopefully getting laid. ;)

I have no idea what the rest of the weekend holds for me other than :drunk::smoke::beer::bong::pint:

Originally posted by pacha73

I know about your Friday threads because I told ya I've been reading this board for a little while before I started posting. It IS a public message board for all to see ya know...paranoid!! :tongue:

As I said the other day, tonight is my friend's birthday, we are starting out at The Rack, then going to Black Rhino and then Vox and then some bar in Brookline and then :bong: and then I'm hopefully getting laid. ;)

I have no idea what the rest of the weekend holds for me other than :drunk::smoke::beer::bong::pint:

Wanna fuck?

G what beach are you going to?

*disclaimer* Now i have no idea what you look like so even if you tell me and i stalk you i will never find you. The only info i have is reach arounds, lots of cleaveage, and something about mud wrestling. I am either going to good harbour or hampton ( i like hampton because i get bored very easy at the beach and anyplace i can sit on a roof deck and drink is A OKwith me)

Originally posted by kaydup

I figured it just wasnt for you. That's why I said don't over do it. I am making fun of you if you dont notice

:laugh:

:laugh:

I fly around w/ one of those beer helmets on that holds 2 beers, jumping the waves...

Originally posted by jtk4

ok my plans have changed friday i am goingto The Rack, then going to Black Rhino and then Vox and then some bar in Brookline and the hopefully geting laid.

First i got to ditch my girl.:D

:laugh: BTW, I love your sig!

ok my plans have changed friday i am goingto The Rack, then going to Black Rhino and then Vox and then some bar in Brookline and the hopefully geting laid.

Hey I asked if she wanted to fuck first

Now my plans have changed too...First I'm going to find jtk soon to be exgirlfriend and have the nasty, angry rebound sex with her she be longing at that point, then off to Foxwoods.