nyis4meatheads

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by jtk4

yeah but i am going to the rack, i better get some if i am going there.

By the way i love your rack:tongue:

Guys at the Rack are gonna confuse me for one of the girls that works there. Sure I'll go get em a drink and then take their tip. :tongue:

Originally posted by pacha73

Guys at the Rack are gonna confuse me for one of the girls that works there. Sure I'll go get em a drink and then take their tip. :tongue:

Your slacking faker.....Too concited to be real, and if you are.. Oh man you suck..

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Your slacking faker.....Too concited to be real, and if you are.. Oh man you suck..

Listen Yogi Bear...I'm not conceited at all, but I'm aware when I blend in with the rest of the girls.

Ahh, nevermind. :rolleyes:

:D

Originally posted by jtk4

G what beach are you going to?

*disclaimer* Now i have no idea what you look like so even if you tell me and i stalk you i will never find you. The only info i have is reach arounds, lots of cleaveage, and something about mud wrestling. I am either going to good harbour or hampton ( i like hampton because i get bored very easy at the beach and anyplace i can sit on a roof deck and drink is A OKwith me)

:laugh: Thanks for the disclaimer - actually one of my friends has a place up in N. Hampton so we'll be around there and newburyport area. Meet you up at La bec rouge ok? ;)