Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Time Era

70's as well... maybe during that whole motown explosion as well, or when jazz was blowing up be a jazzhead... however my one real wish was to be born in 1969 and who and what i am now... man oh man how my life would be so much different...

me: either 70's for studio 54 or the 1920's.

the 60's perhaps for that velvet underground / warhol thing

Originally posted by jerzeygirl

What time era's do you wish you could of lived in? Mine are def. the 70's (I love the whole disco era) and the Victorian era.

when guys and girls were attractive and skinny.

i want my bob back. wasn't the 20's called "the golden age of nyc" cuz of the nightclubs and mobs?

to be in the greta garbo era.... i'm jealous

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

Roaring Twenties people!!...pin striped suits..tommy guns...speakeasies..prohibition...loose bitches ( :D ) ..slicked back hair..

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

Roaring Twenties people!!...pin striped suits..tommy guns...speakeasies..prohibition...loose bitches ( :D ) ..slicked back hair..

the 20's...i agree...speakesies...flappers..bootlegging..gangsters..........i love it all

or the 70s :bong:

...i don't think i could pick just one........i'd love to have time in all of them......so much cool shit......we lack a lot of substance now.....lol..........but i guess u always want something different.......