Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sexy at the Roxy is back!!! Aug 22th

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roxy is definitely going to be unbelievalbe this Friday, Finally a main floor House room. I'm tired of the main floor being hip hop..and this coming from dj who spins both hip hop and house.

Johnny Vicious is definitely one of the best dj's in the world. For those of you who would like to see Johnny after this Friday, he will be spinning at Club Deep in New Rochelle Thursday Aug 28th. For more info email me at xtremebx13@aol.com for a copy of the flyer or for more info.

thanks

Dave

Originally posted by eckobarbie1

Does this party have a history? I don't know anything about it...could someone explain it to me,please...like, what's it similar to/ the crowd etc..thanks!!

SEXY AT THE ROXY

1. BEAUTIFUL AND SEXY PEOPLE

2. GREAT VIBE

3. THE MUSIC :dj:JOHNNY VICIOUS PHAZON SOUND SYSTEM

COME AND YOU WILL FIND OUT....

:aright:

THE SEXY AT THE ROXY PATY WAS THE BEST PARTY THAT I HAVE WENT TO IN A LONG TIME I REALLY MISS IT EVERYBODY WAS SO CLOSE THERE YOU KNOW YOU GO EVERY FRIDAY AND YOU START LOOKING FORWERD TO SEEING THE PEOPLE EVERY FRIDAY AND YOU GET TO KNOW THEM IT WAS GREAT MUSIC GREAT PEOPLE IT WAS A GOOD VIBE ALL AROUND AND ONCE AGAIN I WOULD LIKE TO THNK BOBBY G FOR BRINGING BACK THE PARTY IT WILL BE GOOD TO SEE YOU ALL AGAIN :party: :party:

Originally posted by erica127

i hope all of you have the best time ever.....as for me, i was in an accident last week comin home from Arena & don't think i will be able to attend....i hope to hear all your reviews :(

:woah2: sorry to hear about your accident... i go to arena almost every week. i hope you feel beter:heart:

Originally posted by smokesum

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

thats the stupidest thing I ever heard....

at least state you promote for that beat party

:lol3:

AND AS FOR YOU... I DID PROMOTE THIS PARTY LAST YEAR. FOR THIS NIGHT IM NOT GETTING ANYTHING OUT OF IT BUT SEEING PEOPLE THAT I HAD A LOT OF GOOD TIMES WITH AND GETTING FUCKED UP AND HAVING A GOOD TIME

Originally posted by smokesum

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

thats the stupidest thing I ever heard....

at least state you promote for that beat party

:half:

I REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT THIS GUY IS TALKING ABOUT. SEXY WAS ONE OF MY FAV PARTIES OF ALL TIME. ME AND MY FRIENDS HAD SUCH A GOOD TIME EVERY TIME WE WENT

BROOKLYN IN THA HOUSE :2guns:

Originally posted by caponeslistao

:woah2: sorry to hear about your accident... i go to arena almost every week. i hope you feel beter:heart:

thank you...my sis is tryin to tell me to take more painkillers & go & have fun & not feel any pain...it sounds soo tempting :tongue:

Originally posted by caponeslistao

:aright: GOOD POINT.... LOCAL TALENT IS THE WAY TO GO .... THEY KNOW WHAT TO PLAY AND WHEN AND THE CAN BRING THE VIBE BACK

IF YOU WANT INTERNATIOMAL DJ'S BRING IN SANDRA COLLINS AND FERRY CORSEN WHEN THEY DID ROXY LAST YEAR THE PLACE PUMPED:party::getdown:

i was actually spinning there the night when sandra collins was there, i was in that little room lol, it was pretty empty in there but i had a fun night

Originally posted by erica127

thank you...my sis is tryin to tell me to take more painkillers & go & have fun & not feel any pain...it sounds soo tempting :tongue:

COME SWEETHEART... TAKE THE PAIN KILLAS....2 VIKES AND A COUPLE OF BEERS GOES A LONG WAY

DONT 4 GET TO BRING ME A FEW...LOL

Listen everybody I called the roxy for some more info and they had told me that there was gonna be a suprise international dj. The guy i spoke to wouldnt tell me who it was but he say its a big name. So then i called this promoter i know and he confirmed it but he couldnt tell me who but he said, when he comes on everybody is gonna go nuts. anybody have any ideas who it could be??