Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sexy at the Roxy is back!!! Aug 22th

Originally posted by caponeslistao

COME SWEETHEART... TAKE THE PAIN KILLAS....2 VIKES AND A COUPLE OF BEERS GOES A LONG WAY

DONT 4 GET TO BRING ME A FEW...LOL

i have about 7 more vicodins left, hehehe...my dr. told me not to take them anymore cuz they don't take the pain away at all or make me feel like i am in la la land....i really really wanna go, but i am still in pain & have another MRI tonight..

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by whatsupcuz

Listen everybody I called the roxy for some more info and they had told me that there was gonna be a suprise international dj. The guy i spoke to wouldnt tell me who it was but he say its a big name. So then i called this promoter i know and he confirmed it but he couldnt tell me who but he said, when he comes on everybody is gonna go nuts. anybody have any ideas who it could be??

i saw in the club planet advertisements that DJ skribble will be there .. i dont know if that counts as international ..

oh by the way ... how can you be on the guest list for tomorrow Friday for the sexy at the roxy party? club planet does not have reduced admission for roxy on fridays???? any one?

the MASK

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

i hope not :worry:

dont knock skribble. skribble is really good live, esp in the city. ive seen him at jersey clubs, nothin great. but he doenst play any ktu cheese when he's playin at a real club. he's playes some sick progressive house/tribal sets. he's nasty on the decks

Originally posted by anthonyn

does any1 know how to get intouch with BOB G ???? urgent or if there is any other peeps working for this party please contact me asap, or chances or i might not show up

lol thanks mikey, laurent wolf-pump it up(nero remix) and murder was the bass if i can get back to my apt . everythings lovely cant wait for tonite

Originally posted by xtcgspot

dont knock skribble. skribble is really good live, esp in the city. ive seen him at jersey clubs, nothin great. but he doenst play any ktu cheese when he's playin at a real club. he's playes some sick progressive house/tribal sets. he's nasty on the decks

considering the last time i saw him advertised for playing at the toys r us in times square...i'm a little skeptical of his track selection