Deeper Substance feat. Demi Thurs. 7-24 @ Nerve

marcodavalos

P:M Sessions presents:

Deeper Substance

feat. Demi

Opening set: Chris Duque & Mono Henao

This Thursday July 24th @ Nerve

Open Bar 10 - 11

Deeper Sustance returns to South Beach this Thursday July 24th. In the prior four opportunities, Miami has had the taste of this authentically different London nite. Funky & sleazy house are the tone, Demi's energetic abilities the medium. A vibeful party the result.

This will be the third time we are honoured to have Demi with us. The nites at Reserved and Maze are here to stay with us for a long time. I'm specially excited, as the venue is the perfect match for this vibeful event. Intimate, yet with a HUGE sound.

Demi is embarking an extensive US Tour this summer throughout the East & West Coast and latin america, which will see him return to Centro-fly and to Tenaglia's "Be Yourself" Labor Day weekend party at Arc, among them.

To complete the ticket, we will have the return of Chris Duque and Mono Henao. No need to introduce them to you. Amazing talent. From the roots of this party.

So save some gas over the weekend, as next Thursday will be a nite you don't want to miss.

See you people.

MD

www.deepersubstance.com

www.dubcoast.com

attachment.php?postid=1585794attachment.php?postid=1585796

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by blendprod

demi its a great dj.....def i will check it out....never heard the opening djs spin.....anybody can tell me about their music??

Deepy - techy - housy - tribal - proggy

They have opened for Demi in November at Reserved, in January at Maze and at the last WMC Deeper Substance party in March.

Will play into the softer side most probably. Great djs. Great peeps.

MD

Originally posted by andrewthomas

so nerve moved from fridays to thursdays??

Fridays are Nerve are here to stay. Growing stronger week after week. This is a one time event you shouldn't miss AT.

Btw, great reaction in the street for next Thursday. Come to get a taste of South Beach, the way we like it to be at Nerve.

Originally posted by macboy

Why am I always out of town when these guys are in town? FUCK!! Hate to miss this, but Marco, hope you bring all of them back real soon!!

Sorry to hear you will miss them Mac. Demi will be back, the loyalty of his crowd will make it possible.