• BRING LINGUINI BACK

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by los25

Maybe this has something to do with it all the new screen names:

Click Here

Globalgirl is campaigning on another board full of trance fans to come over to this board and vote for Markus. Thats really weak.

Wedgie.gif

that is weak.. and also against CP policies .. I'll make sure to PM her soon enough

I must say I'm really surprised at some of the responses here. Markus is first and foremost a DJ, and is mostly known as a PROGRESSIVE dj, not a Trance DJ. I understand if Andrew Thomas is scared of having him on the patio, that kid isn't a fan of Progressive music (remember the way he bashed Digweed a few weeks back?), but the rest of you? GA2, Matas, since when did you guys stop supporting the type of music that Sasha, Digweed, Warren, Fortier, Seaman drop in their sets? Or the records produced by Quivver, Gabriel & Dresden, or James Holden? That's what Markus is most famous for.

Originally posted by CHRles

I must say I'm really surprised at some of the responses here. Markus is first and foremost a DJ, and is mostly known as a PROGRESSIVE dj, not a Trance DJ. I understand if Andrew Thomas is scared of having him on the patio, that kid isn't a fan of Progressive music (remember the way he bashed Digweed a few weeks back?), but the rest of you? GA2, Matas, since when did you guys stop supporting the type of music that Sasha, Digweed, Warren, Fortier, Seaman drop in their sets? Or the records produced by Quivver, Gabriel & Dresden, or James Holden? That's what Markus is most famous for.

i've never heard this guy marcus spin,from what i have read here is pretty good,now if what you just wrote is true im up to for the guy i think space needs more progressive(inside not in the terrace) .....so i hope this kid gets the gig.

Originally posted by fa27

If you play trance in the patio those 30 people will be the only one out there!!!

You want trance build it on a Friday like you did with Oscar G with House Sessions on Sat.

:hat:

yeah why not bring back trance fridays and house saturdays and the precious terrace sunday mornings.

Originally posted by lolahotass

I agree. Give the trance-heads a night.... There's nothing wrong with that....

OG on Saturdays baby ;)

OMFG...finally a positive thing regarding trance.

if it happens we'll stop whining.

i miss friday trance nites!

gives me 2 recovery days.