Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*** Now i really dont get girls ***

axel-a-promos

Originally posted by lalate

Very common in LA. While haven't interviewed these couples about the subject (lol), for many people the face and body are not as important (almost non-concern) as the sole/inner beauty.

i hear what your saying and your right on many levels

but i cant get with a ugly person call me shallow and maybe on many levels i am...

Very common in LA. While haven't interviewed these couples about the subject (lol), for many people the face and body are not as important (almost non-concern) as the sole/inner beauty.

True and a wonderful concept.

But it is kind of funny how all these guys with inner beauty happen to all have $70K cars.

Well that's cause all guys in California are ugly, so they kinda have no choice, so I'd call that a null point.

:cool:

You know something...in all honestly, most of the guys I meet these days are jerk offs, so I can honestly say that if there would be a guy who's not "HOT" but would treat me with the same respect that I believe all girls deserve (just as much as guys ;)), I would def go for him and enjoy being with him.

IT'S NOT ALWAYS ABOUT LOOKS ;)

Originally posted by tastyt

Not only is it not always about looks- beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Just look at the varying ideas of physical beauty on this board alone! Just because you think they're ugly doesn't mean everyone does.

EXACTLY!

Originally posted by axel-a-promos

wait a minute...

so you guys are telling me that when u see a really hot guy, with the ugliest chick you've ever seen...you dont wonder what the fuck he is doing with her???

i know that you dont say:

oh..what a cute couple...

Listen we all have our own personal opinions about people..but hey, we're not the once that have to date them and look at them, their partners are...so hey, enjoy each other

Originally posted by tastyt

Not only is it not always about looks- beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Just look at the varying ideas of physical beauty on this board alone! Just because you think they're ugly doesn't make it universal.

i totally agree with you... when you first meet a person they could be absolutely stunningly beautiful but once you get to know them if their personality is not up to par they suddenly start looking uglier and uglier... happened to me with a lot of my ex's and even prospectives...

Originally posted by trancerxn112

i totally agree with you... when you first meet a person they could be absolutely stunningly beautiful but once you get to know them if their personality is not up to par they suddenly start looking uglier and uglier... happened to me with a lot of my ex's and even prospectives...

:clap2: I def agree with that one. I feel exactly that way about a girl I know. If you say her, you would probably think she was beautiful, but once you get to know her, and the self-centered bitch she really is she is actually quite repulsive. Many of my guy friends agree with me on that.

Originally posted by sexxyme

You know something...in all honestly, most of the guys I meet these days are jerk offs, so I can honestly say that if there would be a guy who's not "HOT" but would treat me with the same respect that I believe all girls deserve (just as much as guys ;)), I would def go for him and enjoy being with him.

IT'S NOT ALWAYS ABOUT LOOKS ;)

would u like a breath mint? ur gona need it after all the bullshit thats coming out of ur mouth

Originally posted by axel-a-promos

wait a minute...

so you guys are telling me that when u see a really hot guy, with the ugliest chick you've ever seen...you dont wonder what the fuck he is doing with her???

i know that you dont say:

oh..what a cute couple...

~ok my friend eric is very very cute...i know numerous girls that would jump on him in a snap.........his girlfriend J...e is not attractive at all (to put it nicely) but they love each other so much..b/c they understand each other and have fun together...so yea they are a cute couple!

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

would u like a breath mint? ur gona need it after all the bullshit thats coming out of ur mouth

hahahhahahaha yeah seriously, jesus christ... that was the biggest load of horse shit i've ever seen...

if you're attractive, you're personality is all but irrelevant... you can parlay almost anything short of down syndrome into something they can 'tolerate.'

and to quote myself from the other thread....

Originally posted by joeg

i've learned a lot from watching a good friend of mine... hes taught me 2 important lessons every guy should learn:

1) They're all Sluts.

and

2) They all crave Dick.

;)