Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*%*best Pizzerias*&*&*

xxlea

The age old question...who has the best pizza?

It will either unite or divide friends because no matter what it's always your neighborhood's pizza as the BEST.

Mine would be Flora's Pizzeria in Brooklyn on Liberty Avenue. Best damn pizza ever, grew up on the stuff. 'Til this day good Ol' Sal makes the yummiest pizza. In a close second would be PIzza Boy II in Woodside on Roosevelt Avenue.

So what's your fave pizzeria?? If it's in NYC please give address :D:tongue:

I love Two boots . . . you can find them all over the city

This other place I went to in Williamsburg . . . god damn the pizza was good . . . Right when you get off the L train @ bedford ave . . . its like a little family pizzeria damn good pizza . . . I forgot the name of it but I def recommend it :aright:

Lenny & Jon's just cause it is one of my old neighborhood pizza spots and they got the best rice balls :tongue:

Originally posted by fierydesire

I love Two boots . . . you can find them all over the city

This other place I went to in Williamsburg . . . god damn the pizza was good . . . Right when you get off the L train @ bedford ave . . . its like a little family pizzeria damn good pizza . . . I forgot the name of it but I def recommend it :aright:

Lenny & Jon's just cause it is one of my old neighborhood pizza spots and they got the best rice balls :tongue:

gotta dig this board. this is the only place in the internet, that you would hear two boots has the best pizza lmao, and whats your favorite italian restaurant, let me guess- OLIVE GARDEN LMAO

Originally posted by babbo

gotta dig this board. this is the only place in the internet, that you would hear two boots has the best pizza lmao, and whats your favorite italian restaurant, let me guess- OLIVE GARDEN LMAO

haha :rolleyes: great dick . . . I like two boots pizza, it ain't my fav though . . . the place in williamsburg, don't know the name but def recommend it and L & B's :aright:

never been to olive garden

Originally posted by fineones

MAzala ..ask for greg

aka club mazala~! (ktu blasting in the doorway and spkrs outside) mazala pissa! how i can xelp you... you want pepperoni, cheese, and chest hair??? okay... be there in 2hrs...