Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BlowJOBS

lustforyou

now i got part of this article out of the villiage voice and I happen to agree with it allot of things he has to say.

Woman when you want to dominate your man and and you want him to only think of you, take control of him the only way we can because giving good head can be your best weapon in this war on love. men the same goes for you, get down and stay down.. just a thought...

I've got a theory: The blowjob is the ultimate act of sexual dominance and submission. Forget bondage, ball gags, and buttfucking—sucking cock is pure power exchange. A perfect blowjob is one that uninhibitedly embodies sexual service: a mouth (and by extension, the mouth's owner) whose sole purpose is to pleasure a penis. In that moment, the mouth exists only to serve the cock that pries it open. The cock is king, president, god—the focus of everything; collectively, the lips, tongue, and cheeks are servant, subject, worshiper. Think of how we've adopted certain terms to intimidate or belittle: "Suck my dick" is a threat, "cocksucker" a put-down—and both are verbal assertions of dominance

:eek:

Originally posted by lustforyou

I've got a theory: The blowjob is the ultimate act of sexual dominance and submission. Forget bondage, ball gags, and buttfucking—sucking cock is pure power exchange. A perfect blowjob is one that uninhibitedly embodies sexual service: a mouth (and by extension, the mouth's owner) whose sole purpose is to pleasure a penis. In that moment, the mouth exists only to serve the cock that pries it open. The cock is king, president, god—the focus of everything; collectively, the lips, tongue, and cheeks are servant, subject, worshiper. Think of how we've adopted certain terms to intimidate or belittle: "Suck my dick" is a threat, "cocksucker" a put-down—and both are verbal assertions of dominance

:eek:

LMAO :laugh: :laugh: is this guy for real? gimme a break . . CACK is king or god at that moment bwhahaha no really lmao :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by fierydesire

LMAO :laugh: :laugh: is this guy for real? gimme a break . . CACK is king or god at that moment bwhahaha no really lmao :laugh: :laugh:

I'm not a guy..

but if men think with the dick then we might be onto somthing. i know in teh spanis culture tehy teach their woman to be a whore in th bedroom for your man and it works.. trust me on that one...

Originally posted by fierydesire

Yeah, right? :laugh2: I don't think so- in fact, it's the exact opposite. When it's in my mouth, the cock is not king... Oh no honey, I am the queen, his pleasure is in my hands (or tongue, if you will), and he is COMPLETELY at my mercy.

Y'all best recognize... :cool:

Originally posted by lustforyou

i know in teh spanis culture tehy teach their woman to be a whore in th bedroom for your man and it works.. trust me on that one...

And what do they teach the man to do for his woman? :confused:

OMG... what a joke, a woman can have no greater power over a man than to have his dick in her mouth!

Girls, you may be on your knees, but at that moment you are the center of the universe and if your good (or even just not bad) we would do anything in the world as long as you DONT FUCKING STOP!!! :D

Originally posted by tastyt

Yeah, right? :laugh2: I don't think so- in fact, it's the exact opposite. When it's in my mouth, the cock is not king... Oh no honey, I am the queen, his pleasure is in my hands (or tongue, if you will), and he is COMPLETELY at my mercy.

Y'all best recognize... :cool:

LMAO exactly we are the fucken QUEEN, goddess whatever, guys are at our whim when we are :bj::swallow: fawk that, guys are the submissive ones :tongue:

Originally posted by shroomy

OMG... what a joke, a woman can have no greater power over a man than to have his dick in her mouth!

Girls, you may be on your knees, but at that moment you are the center of the universe and if your good (or even just not bad) we would do anything in the world as long as you DONT FUCKING STOP!!! :D

Yeah right ..... what about when she 'accidentally' gives you the beaver teeth action ? Isnt she at the time the last person you wanna see :cuss:

:laugh2:

gotta love a good blow job:clap:

i don't know if i'm the king or she's the queen...

but...

ima happy muthafucka:D :biggrin::D:biggrin:

and for those who just don't know...

and i've met alotta ladies who don't...

one hand on the base...

the other does the old up & down...

everything else...in ya mouth...

tongue the underside of the tip while suckin...

and don't stop till the job is done...:D

look at me with those doe eyes...cause i love to watch...

thank you...

goodnight...:D