Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Friend who dates friend you dated

xkingchangox

I have a friend who recently stared dating a girl I dated once or twice. I really don't care about it, however what bothers me is he couldn't tell me himself of his new endeavor, I had to get it second hand information. Should I be angry about it? all of my friends think it's disrespectful of him to do this am I missing something?

Originally posted by xkingchangox

I have a friend who recently stared dating a girl I dated once or twice. I really don't care about it, however what bothers me is he couldn't tell me himself of his new endeavor, I had to get it second hand information. Should I be angry about it? all of my friends think it's disrespectful of him to do this am I missing something?

Thats not a friend dude.... ..

Guys rule# 14: Thou shalt Not Bang his brothers, best friend or cousins X !!! It goes without saying :mad: You got a right to tell his ass off !! Honor among guys is a sacred rule,..when one crosses that line, his ass gets banished forever :blown:

Originally posted by bodiii

if you only dated her once or twice...

she's fair game...:D

sorry dog:cool:

agreed.. if it were serious, or you guys were dating for a month or so.. then it may be different... but 2 dates.. nah bro.. then you'd be the dick for getting mad..

but on the flipside, your friend should have not pussied out and actually told ya.. at least in passing conversation.

I'm right now dating one of my boy's ex's. . .they went out twice, she said that there was absofrigginlutely nothing there. . . he didn't know that, i had to break it to him. We ended it with. . .you weren't money with her, but i was. . .shit happens. There women who like u more than me, shit happens. At least one of us tappin that ass. . .

DO NOT MIX BUSINESS WITH PLEASURE... BOTTOM LINE...

i dont get it, with so many single available women in the city, in the surroundings etc. why go after ones your friends date or dated??? its pointless and all it does is create problems... stay away from it...

If its only once or twice, than u shouldn't care.

It ain't no fun if da homeys can't have none mang :D

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

thats bullshit...im from the hood...our motto is

IT AINT NO FUN IF THE HOMIES CANT HAVE NONE

:laugh:

Thats fucking gangsta

I don't think you should be mad that they are dating if you weren't serious, only the fact he didn't tell you. You should just approach him and ask him why he didn't tell you?

In my crew, we are alloweed to hook up with who ever's X's only if they weren't serious but we usually get permission first. My girl asked me if she could hook up with my X (now best friend) from like 5 years ago and I really didn't give a shit. It's better usually if you ask the person first

Guest jroo

one of my good friends called and asked me if he could date my ex. i laughed and said why? that chick ruined my life!! i said go for it!!! hahahhaha

Originally posted by dgmodel

DO NOT MIX BUSINESS WITH PLEASURE... BOTTOM LINE...

i dont get it, with so many single available women in the city, in the surroundings etc. why go after ones your friends date or dated??? its pointless and all it does is create problems... stay away from it...

well... u cant help who u fall in love with...or have feelings for... there are so many single women/men all over the world... but why deny urself that one that u really have feelings for just because it didnt work out between ur friend and that person in the past?

i understand there are rules... but i mean... if u and ur friend are both mature about it and discuss ur feelings ouright, then hopefully the other person will understand where ur coming from and vice versa.

idk to each his own but i just think that u need to lay ur feelings out on the table and be straightforward about the situation... and if ur friend truly has a problem with u dating their ex for whatever reason, then at least ud know before u got too into it with the person