Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ex's New Girlfriends?

this thread and some of the comments, the emails i have recieved, this is all very ironic. maybe they will stop now, after having to block 4 names?

missy is always a winner, a true champ at heart. :hat:

i stalked you? oh lord have mercy.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by djustinh

this thread and some of the comments, the emails i have recieved, this is all very ironic. maybe they will stop now, after having to block 4 names?

missy is always a winner, a true champ at heart. :hat:

i stalked you? oh lord have mercy.

Justin I won't even go there

Whatever

:jacked:

Im out!

OK I don't really want to step into all this mess but... Misk, I know you were trying to defend someone who probably isn't even a board member and could be getting trashed without even having the chance to defend herself, but don't you think that's pretty fucked up posting other people's emails? Would you like it if someone did it to you? That is a total invasion of privacy and, IMHO, very uncool. I've seen lots of your posts and I know you are out to do the right thing and all but I feel like that was totally over the line :(

btw on the original subject, I'll admit it, D isn't the only one who has felt like that. I know I've thought that sort of thing to myself, so have my friends, and I think it's a normal way to help pick yourself up off the ground and move along. Posting it on a messageboard might not be the best idea around but I wouldn't jump all over her 'cause she thought that way - I know lots of girls AND guys that have had that same sentiment.

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

OK I don't really want to step into all this mess but... Misk, I know you were trying to defend someone who probably isn't even a board member and could be getting trashed without even having the chance to defend herself, but don't you think that's pretty fucked up posting other people's emails? Would you like it if someone did it to you? That is a total invasion of privacy and, IMHO, very uncool. I've seen lots of your posts and I know you are out to do the right thing and all but I feel like that was totally over the line :(

btw on the original subject, I'll admit it, D isn't the only one who has felt like that. I know I've thought that sort of thing to myself, so have my friends, and I think it's a normal way to help pick yourself up off the ground and move along. Posting it on a messageboard might not be the best idea around but I wouldn't jump all over her 'cause she thought that way - I know lots of girls AND guys that have had that same sentiment.

I agree with you sweety, I think sexydee's post was suppose to be kind of funny and not to be taken this far- its ok to judge someone who is wth an ex, we all do it its in our nature. Also she did not mention any names so no names should have been called out - i think everyone just got too excited over a silly post

It is very immature posting an Email somebody wrote and posting it on a public messegeboard. If it wasn't written to you, then why not mind your own business? I don't know the details of the situation, but the reaction was definitely not necassary...

...i agree with what ur saying....but if u knew all the stuff i knew...well some people exhibit no class and no maturity....so they get treated with none......i'm not into all this inner board drama...and do not hang with or make my friends over the internet........so...when people ....fuck with my friends....yes i can get extreme....and trust me.....i did not post anything horrible from those emails..........that was candid just to make a point ....when someone has to BLOCK 4 names and gets emails and IMs..and RAVAHSTAR...exactly how would i get those emails?? think about it..well.....whatever lol......to be quite honest...i dont care if i overstepped my boundaries cause i don't really care about her......sorry if i offended u girlies though....

Originally posted by misk

...i agree with what ur saying....but if u knew all the stuff i knew...well some people exhibit no class and no maturity....so they get treated with none......i'm not into all this inner board drama...and do not hang with or make my friends over the internet........so...when people ....fuck with my friends....yes i can get extreme....and trust me.....i did not post anything horrible from those emails..........that was candid just to make a point ....when someone has to BLOCK 4 names and gets emails and IMs..and RAVAHSTAR...exactly how would i get those emails?? think about it..well.....whatever lol......to be quite honest...i dont care if i overstepped my boundaries cause i don't really care about her......sorry if i offended u girlies though....

come over no1's home for a week.:whip2::spank::love:

oh i fogot, you have the pnuemonia that everyone is "catching."

come to think of it, i was the first one to go down from it. << sigh >> love ya missssssss

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

honestly, no one cares what you think