Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what was your best memory of the sexy party at Roxy

now that there is going to be a reunion party for sexy fridays. it made me think of all the hot partys in the past that they had. but my favorite night was in december with debrah cox. that was my birthday night too. her songs were so hot, it was like a mini concert. also when derb was there, that was sweet. music was insane. so many more hot nights too. this reunion party is going to be nutts. i hope it goes weekly again.

Z

Originally posted by njangel

quoth falling of the stage???? didnt actually see it, but hearing about it was funny

:rofl: nychunk fell off once too, i was standing right next to him when he did....hilarious.

as far as best nites....mad myles, classics nite, and then just a few random regular fri nites w/ vicious that i got completely WASTED and hooked up with some girlies ;)

Oh man, I've got so many. The one that really sticks out, though, is when sexxbabyd let me bang her in the dumper raw dog. She took it like a trooper, and for that I salute her.

My NEXT favorite would have to be when we all got together and tweezed roninmess's unibrow to the sounds of a calderone mix which escpaes me now.

I have to stop typing becasue I'm getting all choked up.

I H I

Originally posted by ivehadit

Oh man, I've got so many. The one that really sticks out, though, is when sexxbabyd let me bang her in the dumper raw dog. She took it like a trooper, and for that I salute her.

My NEXT favorite would have to be when we all got together and tweezed roninmess's unibrow to the sounds of a calderone mix which escpaes me now.

I H I

:eek::laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by ivehadit

I H I

Yea don't you wish....

MY fav moments!

Classics Night w/ Johnny

The first night we had the CP room when we had cigars

Quoth falling off stage

Doing the guestlist there

Doing the CP table

Not giving John Capone a Vicious Roxy Shirt :laugh:

Stage Crew

The DJ Contest

There were so many great nights at that place I can't wait

Originally posted by xtcgspot

:rofl: nychunk fell off once too, i was standing right next to him when he did....hilarious.

as far as best nites....mad myles, classics nite, and then just a few random regular fri nites w/ vicious that i got completely WASTED and hooked up with some girlies ;)

I still have a scar, and I'd like to add being able to smoke at roxy

Originally posted by highmay

When Bobby Goodrich tried convincing people that they moved to the party to Exit when in reality Roxy management kicked them out...

:laugh: fucking classic...

broooo..u tooooo?? that was sickkkk..it was all like Waa Wa Womppppppppp Thumpa Thumpaaaa

Originally posted by highmay

When Bobby Goodrich tried convincing people that they moved to the party to Exit when in reality Roxy management kicked them out...

:laugh: fucking classic...

Actually the move was in the works a looong time before it actually happened, but beleive what you may.

20th Birthday

DJ Competition Night

First tiesto night chillin with Noel Sanger in VIP

Originally posted by luztirada

WOW IM THINKING OF ALL MY HOOK UPS THERE. I THINK THE TIME I MET HIS GIRL STEPHANIE AND HER FRIEND KATIE, I WAS HOOKING UP WITH HER ON THE COUCHES GETTING SOME HOT ACTION, AND HER FAT FRIEND WAS KISSING MY FRIEND, SO ANYWAY STEAPHANIE WNATED TO GO BACK TO HER PLACE, AND ARTIE WAS LIEK I AM NOT LEAVING WITHTHE FAT GIRL, SO ME THE GOOD FRIEND THAT I AM, DECIDED TO STAY, ANWAY I CALLED HER THE NEXT DAY IM LIKE WHAT HAPPENED WHEN YOU GOT BACK, SHE GOES WE MET THESE TWO GUYS ON THE WAY HOME AND HAD SEX WITH THEM, THAT COUDLVE BEEN ME,.OH WELL

Oh we can dream can't we

Originally posted by luztirada

I had a dream last night that i saw sexybabyd at websterhall and she stated chasing me with a pair of chop sticks, while yelling, "so wht if I am a blonde and chineese asshole"

:lame:

Get some new jokes that other people laugh at, not just yourself

Originally posted by Legend

Actually the move was in the works a looong time before it actually happened, but beleive what you may.

20th Birthday

DJ Competition Night

First tiesto night chillin with Noel Sanger in VIP

doesnt matter anyway...

the party emphasizes more on superficiality and less on intelligence and creativity...and it shows...

but hey, to each their own...right?